Menu
What's the difference between "love" and "like"?
Aug 9, 2010 05:32
  • DALLYHAPPY
I'm confused about the difference between "love" and "like". Someone tells me that "love" means that the one you love is the only one; "like" means that the ones you like you like can be many.

But how about this: I like someone first, then i love him? Is there any differences between these two?
Aug 9, 2010 05:34
  • DORAHAPPY
sofa~
Aug 9, 2010 07:11
  • OSMAN
Just remeber when someone tell you he /she likes you.
And remember when someone tell you he /she loves you.
I think you know it better then me.
Aug 9, 2010 07:19
  • ROMIO
"LIKE" defines as to feel attraction towards and "LOVE" defines as a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person or thing, preferably known as some times a sexual passion or desire too.. both are quiet same emotions but has their own degree on both independently
Aug 10, 2010 15:07
  • ETHANINCHINA
Usually from what I have experienced there are two kinds of like, for ease of understanding we'll call them like and likelike. Like is how I feel to my friends, good people, I like them. Likelike is how I feel towards a girl I want to date and get to know better. She's beautiful, sexy and funny so I likelike her

Now Love means that I enjoy being with her and want to do nothing but protect her and make sure she is happy always.

Different countries use love in different ways of course but that would be my thoughts.

I actually wrote an article about this on my English language learning website which you can read here http://www.ethansenglishcafe.com/2010/07/love-love-love-2/
Aug 10, 2010 21:59
  • DALLYHAPPY
Thanks # 4
Post a Reply to: What's the difference between "love" and "like"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code