Menu
Take off clothes to publicize environmental protection?
Aug 9, 2010 20:40
I remembered that some guys took off their trousers on the subway in Guangzhou to publicize low-carbon life. Now some other people did the same thing on the subway in Shenzhen to publicize environmental protection.

Just imagine: 13 beauties take off their clothes in front of you and show their sexy legs…. Will you listen to what they say?

A passenger on the subway said: “They are not publicizing environmental protection. They are propagandizing vulgarity. Or they should take off all their clothes. That’s real low-carbon life.”

What do you think?

Aug 10, 2010 03:38
  • KEVIN0518
Taking off all their clothes? Brilliant idea. I bet that the people on the subway didn't listen to what they said. They were all staring at these 13 girls. Who hired them to do such a show?
Aug 10, 2010 21:09
  • LOKI
some people on this forum really know how to draw me out,,,,,of course this is a great idea. What doesnt work for the environment will work for bringing singles together......Lets call it the "Dating Train",, I will be the leg captain.
Aug 11, 2010 21:25
Loki, I didn't mean to draw you out. You won't be allowed to take the subway without your guardian. Just stay where you are with your feeding bottle in hands.
Aug 12, 2010 06:03
  • LARRYBOY
Oh oh too, late,, Loki is going to feed on your words
Aug 12, 2010 17:27
  • LOKI
Oh Yes LonelyJo,,I have something in my hands to feed from,, but it is an age old practice, when bottles were not invented yet,, but does the same thing.
Post a Reply to: Take off clothes to publicize environmental protection?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code