Menu
Dare you attend the sauna competition?
Aug 11, 2010 01:25
  • JIMMYB
A Russian guy died during the final at the 12th sauna world championship in Finland. He spent six minutes enduring a temperature of 110C and then was dragged out by the judges. Another competitor, Timo Kaukonen from Finland, was also pulled out and is being treated in hospital for burns.

Both competitors had made it through to the final ahead of other 130 participants. However, the tragedy happened. The Russian guy lost his life.

Due to this incident, it is said that this competition will not be held anymore.

Two guys in the final.

Last edited by JIMMYB: Aug 11, 2010 01:26
Aug 11, 2010 01:26
  • JIMMYB
The doctor rescuing the Russian guy.

Aug 11, 2010 02:12
  • DAPHNEB
Crazy! 100 C is already life limit. Why did they come up with such a idea to compete it???
Aug 11, 2010 02:43
  • ELLIOTT
His death enjoins the competition./////////
Aug 12, 2010 04:55
GUESTNANNY I guess that the winner can earn a huge amount of cash prize. Otherwise, people won't risk their lives to join such competition.
Aug 14, 2010 03:19
  • CARLOS
I can't imagine nothing more stupid than a sauna competition.

Sauna in its best is a place for relaxment, cleaning ones body and mind. Bathing in sauna frees lots of endorphin which is a nature drug and gives a really relaxed feeling. Same often happens after sports.

Anyway, bathing in sauna makes skin deep-cleaned because sweat flushes skin's pores efficiently.

Competition in sauna... as well could arrange a competition in banging ones head agains the wall.

"Gods themselves are powerless against the stupidity."

Carlos
Aug 14, 2010 22:43
  • ONMYWAY
Those competitors just want to test their limit. 110 degrees? It is definitely hotter than boliing water. Don't forget it is vapor, much more terrible.

Look at their skin.
Aug 22, 2010 04:37
GUESTROBIN Do they think they are phoenix? Even there is a large amount of money set for the prize, I won't risk my life to join such a crazy competition.
Post a Reply to: Dare you attend the sauna competition?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code