Menu
we can hellp you find apartment/house/villa in Nanjing, Jiangsu province
Aug 11, 2010 21:37
  • FREEWIND
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Nanjing Bote Real Estate Co., Ltd is a professional agency specialized in property leasing services targeting at foreign vistors , and so far have consistently been providing its high-quality ,experienced service to world-widely corporations such as HONEYWELL, PML, SK, LG especially from the USA , Germany, Japan and Korea. )
Since it was founded, Bote has been striving to create a comprehensive, diverse one-stop accommodation service for overseas experts visiting to China . Bote also has an effective professional and experienced management team supervising a service team of self-motivated, experienced and educated young personnel operating reliably with government and corporate bodies such as developers, real Estate propery management companies and foreign business associations in Long-established working partnerships.
Bote provides an outstanding and specialized service for our customers and aims to provide the “gold standard” in accommodation services for overseas visitors.

Feb 12, 2011 20:20
GUEST51143 Hello,

My husband and I are looking for a townhouse in "ShanShui" on Jiang Jun Dadao Jiangning. We were referred to you by our friends whom you found accommodation for there recently.
My email address: gmail.com|ascherzelig.tahlya
We currently live in Green View Mandarin Jiangning. Please send me your phone number.
Thank you

Regards,
Tahlya
Post a Reply to: we can hellp you find apartment/house/villa in Nanjing, Jiangsu province
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code