Menu
England says “Bye-bye” to David Beckham!
Aug 11, 2010 22:21
guestDavid David Beckham is very likely to end his time with England national team. Before the warm-up match with Portugal, Capello said in an interview that he would not pick David Beckham to play competitive matches for that David was a bit old. Then David is impossible to play Euro 2010. At the same time, his time with England national team is over.

Capello said “Thank you for helping me during the World Cup, but probably (he) is a little bit old”. David served as Capello’s off-field staff during the World Cup.

While David’s spokesman made issued an announcement, “There has been no discussion of retirement. He will always be available for his country, when fit and if needed he will be there."

He wants to play for England again but England doesn’t need him anymore. Considering of his contribution to England, there might be a friendly match for him to say goodbye, according to Capello.
Aug 16, 2010 05:01
I think Capello will have change his mind, David Beckham is more popular with the England fans than Capello at the moment, although David himself knows he cant go on much longer.

Alan
Aug 16, 2010 22:24
  • DREAMLIFE
David Beckham is more than footballer to the England. Capello definitely irritated the England fans. If I were him, I wouldn't make troule to myself. I would find a way let David say "I will retire from the national team" willingly.
Post a Reply to: England says “Bye-bye” to David Beckham!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code