Menu
Love is crazy and dangerous!
Aug 12, 2010 01:05
  • CHARLOTT
If you love a girl but her parents don’t want their girl to have a relationship with you, what will you do?

A man in Guangxi killed a girl’s father and stabbed her mother just because they didn’t allow their daughter to be his girlfriend. Then he killed himself too.

He was the girl’s colleague and spent a lot of time courting her. But the girl was not interested in him. What’s more, her parents didn’t think that he was qualified to marry their daughter. Once he came to the girl’s home and threatened her to be his girlfriend. If not, he would open the gas and kill them all. Of course, the girl didn’t agree with him. Then the tragedy happened.

How could he do such a serious crime?
Aug 12, 2010 01:57
  • DALLYHAPPY
I think he's crazy!!!

If he really loves her, he definitely would not do such a horrible thing!!!

Love does not mean if one loves the other, they can stay together. It needs mutual love. As you said, the girl doesn't love him, so......

Last edited by DALLYHAPPY: Aug 12, 2010 01:58
Aug 12, 2010 02:48
  • ONMYWAY
I assume that there is something wrong with his head. He must have had some psychological diseases. A normal person is sad if confronted with this. But he won't kill others.
Aug 24, 2010 22:25
  • XIAOXIAO
If I were her, I wouldn't have invited him to join the dinner. He threatened her too kill them all. The girl should report him to the police.
Aug 24, 2010 22:58
  • DAPHNEB
The worst part of life is waiting, the worst thing for a girl is being importuned by a perverted man. Tragedy for her...
Aug 27, 2010 16:00
  • OSMAN
For the love-I think How you incounter barriers so effaction,So desire,so willing,espacially early in love,,,,,before get someone love.,
Post a Reply to: Love is crazy and dangerous!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code