Menu
a windfall
Aug 12, 2010 01:39
  • RAINDROP
There was a traffic accident in Beijing, near a petrol station. Many 100 bills from his backpack were spread all over the ground...

Aug 12, 2010 01:47
  • RAINDROP
We always say there are no pies dropping from the sky, but it seems. See how the passerby do when they see so many cash on the road, they rush to pick them up ASAP. Who would listen or care about the injured?????????? the ugliest side of human nature.

Aug 17, 2010 02:14
  • BAKUI
Even if the passersby pick the money up and keep them as their own, I don't think they will be the real owners. Instead, they are going to have big troubles. You know every piece of Chinese paper money has an unique identity number. Once they are used, the policemen can track out the original users and they then can have free meals in jail.
Aug 20, 2010 04:24
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKUI View Post

Even if the passersby pick the money up and keep them as their own, I don't think they will be the real owners. Instead, they are going to have big troubles. You know every piece of Chinese paper money has an unique identity number. Once they are used, the policemen can track out the original users and they then can have free meals in jail. [mood9...

It is not easy to get back. Do you know the numbers of your bills.
Aug 21, 2010 11:01
  • DAVEC
why would somebody carry so much cash?
Aug 21, 2010 22:52
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKUI View Post

Even if the passersby pick the money up and keep them as their own, I don't think they will be the real owners. Instead, they are going to have big troubles. You know every piece of Chinese paper money has an unique identity number. Once they are used, the policemen can track out the original users and they then can have free meals in jail. [mood9...

It's hard to say. We can not make sure that all the numbers are in sequence unless all his money are brand-new. I am totally disappointed in these passers-by. Their behavior has no difference like robbery.
Aug 21, 2010 23:04
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

It's hard to say. We can not make sure that all the numbers are in sequence unless all his money are brand-new. I am totally disappointed in these passers-by. Their behavior has no difference like robbery.

if there is any camera at that area and thet people are local. police can find thet people.even the money just taken from the bank . its not easy to find with its numbers,i haven`t seen any shop owners chack its number when we buy the things.
even our country sosialistic,people still selfish and greedy.
Aug 22, 2010 03:50
  • DAPHNEB
Agree with Osman, no way to find all the money back. For Q why he carry so much money, Ithink he himself is suspicious, maybe a robber.
Aug 24, 2010 04:56
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSMAN

if there is any camera at that area and thet people are local. police can find thet people.even the money just taken from the bank . its not easy to find with its numbers,i haven`t seen any shop owners chack its number when we buy the things.
even our country sosialistic,people still selfish and greedy.

Yes, the shop owners only care about if the money is real or not. If the numbers are in sequence. The bank has a way to trace the money. Just make an announcement that these money were fake. I believe no one will accept it.
Sep 1, 2010 02:56
  • RAINDROP
Hot debate between Osman and Lonely.

Seems there are ones who concern the owner will get his money back. But I don't think so, people are greedy and there are no rules for picking up a windfall in Chinese system. God bless the owner can recover from this.
Sep 1, 2010 03:54
I really can't understand why he took a lot of cash. It is really unsafe. Here is another lesson:

A girl was going to study in a university in Xi'an. She was accompanied by her sister. Her sister put her tuition fee in her bad. On the way to her colleage, a thief took her sister's bag and ran off the bus. They both got off the bus and ran after the thief. Luckily, two policemen were patrolling on the street. They caught the thief.

The girl should deposit her tuition in a bank card. It is safe to use the card to pay the tuition fee. Don't take a lot of cash when you are out.
Post a Reply to: a windfall
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code