Menu
No free garlic in Lanzhou noodles restaurants!
Aug 12, 2010 02:21
  • CHERRY07
Chinese people prefer to eat some garlic while eating noodles. But Lanzhou people need to change this habit now. Recently, the garlic price has surged crazily. Some noodles restaurants in Lanzhou decide to stop offering garlic to the customers for free.

If you want to eat the garlic when eating your hand-pulled noodles with beef, bring some on your own or buy some from the restaurant.

Delicious Lanzhou Niu Rou La Mian(兰州牛肉拉面), hand-pulled noodles with beef in English.

Last edited by CHERRY07: Aug 12, 2010 02:22
Aug 15, 2010 02:18
The restaurants need to control its cost too. Last night, I went to a reataurant to eat noodles. There is also no garlic on the table. When I asked the waitress, she told me that they had no more garlic. Obviously, the restaurant didn't want to serve more garlic.
Aug 16, 2010 02:10
GUESTCHLOE onion, ginger and garlic are very important for Chinese dishes, Luckily I am not particular about them. Anyway, that is rather shabby for this noodle restaurant.
Aug 17, 2010 01:37
  • LIONPOWER
Hand made noodle shop mainly operated by poor Muslim people comes from Gansu province. So how they can serve garlic for free ?

Aug 17, 2010 01:49
GUESTCARL But it is garlic, raw, they would think how many people will a garlic feed.
Post a Reply to: No free garlic in Lanzhou noodles restaurants!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code