Menu
Travel from Hong Kong to Zhongshan
Aug 13, 2010 09:44
I am travelling on my own and arrive in Hong Kong at 10-30pm on the Thursday night and need to get to Zhongshan for an appointment.
What would you suggest , do I take a bus from the airport to go over the border at I think it starts with H and then is there a bus to go to Zhongshan and how long does it take? are there any spa places to stay in Zhongshan like there is at Shenzhen?
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Paul

Aug 13, 2010 22:56
  • BAKUI
I don't find a bus to Zhongshan from Huanggang Port.

There is direct bus or ferry from Hongkong Airport to Zhongshan. But I think they may stop operating when you arrive. You know, it's a little late. Maybe you can contact the bus operators for the detailed info. There is phone numbers in the web page i attached below
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/transportation/airport-transfer.htm

If I were you, I would like to stay at a hotel around the airport and go to Zhongshan next day. ( Only personal choice )

Sorry don’t know if there is spa place in Zhongshan.
Aug 14, 2010 04:46
GUEST23134 Thanks for your help,
Its just that I wanted to be there for my appointment as early as possible and by staying in Hong Kong its a 4 hour bus ride or maybe the ferry from the airport or is it from Tsim Shat Tsui where it only takes 70 minutes, maybe the first ferry starts early, how does one find out?
I will go into the info now but thank you for your help.
Paul
Aug 20, 2010 02:26
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by TABLETENNISWORLD View Post

I am travelling on my own and arrive in Hong Kong at 10-30pm on the Thursday night and need to get to Zhongshan for an appointment.
What would you suggest , do I take a bus from the airport to go over the border at I think it starts with H and then is there a bus to go to Zhongshan and how long does it take? are there any spa places to stay in ...

I think you can take a metro to louwu shenzhen.then you can take a bus to zhongshan from louhu bus station which is 200 miter from louwu,if there is no any bus , you can take a taxi.
Aug 20, 2010 04:21
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
you can go to zhong shan port by ferry from HK port.
it's about 1.5---2 hours only.
good luck
Feb 5, 2011 01:31
  • IVYSKY
you can take the direct bus at hongkong airpoet to dongsheng town and xiaolan town in zhongshan city
Nov 28, 2012 00:36
GUEST62312 You can check the newest bus, train and ferry schedules between HK and Zhongshan here:
http://prdguide.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&from=hong+kong&to=Zhongshan&vehicles=all

It has prices, duration and all the information you need I believe.
Post a Reply to: Travel from Hong Kong to Zhongshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code