Menu
Places to practise Taiji / Push Hands in Shanghai?
Aug 15, 2010 00:02
guest56145 I will be in Shanghai for a couple of weeks later this month. Apart from visiting Expo, I would like to know if there are places like a park where I can watch and practise Taijiquan or pushing hands. Thank you for any information.
Aug 15, 2010 00:34
  • ONMYWAY
GUEST56145,

You may go to People's Park in the early morning. There might be some people who do morning exercises. It is located on the West Nanjing Road, No. 231.
Last edited by ONMYWAY: Aug 15, 2010 00:37
Aug 18, 2010 23:30
GUEST56228
Quote:

Originally Posted by ONMYWAY

GUEST56145,

You may go to People's Park in the early morning. There might be some people who do morning exercises. It is located on the West Nanjing Road, No. 231.

Thank you, ONMYWAY. Are there any other places or parks where people practise Taiji/Push Hands? I am asking this because I am not sure which part of Shanghai I will be staying.
Aug 19, 2010 03:17
  • ONMYWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST56228

Thank you, ONMYWAY. Are there any other places or parks where people practise Taiji/Push Hands? I am asking this because I am not sure which part of Shanghai I will be staying.

Heping Park, Zhongshan Park......Currently, many parks are free for visit now. You may find the nearest park near the place where you live. There are usually some people who do morning exercises. If you are lucky, you will meet some people playing Taiji.
Post a Reply to: Places to practise Taiji / Push Hands in Shanghai?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code