Menu
Why do people get tattoos?
Aug 19, 2010 04:26
  • ONMYWAY
Maybe I am out. My impression is that only those gangs have tattoos on their body. You can easily find it out in movies. However, I have found that many “normal” guys have tattoos on their body too. And some tattoos look even horrible. Do you see David Beckham’s tattoos? I can not figure out how many tattoos he has. More interestingly, some foreigners have tattoo patterns like Chinese characters.

Why to these guys have tattoos? Just make other people believe they are cool?

Aug 20, 2010 01:52
  • DAVEC
I hate tattoos myself and would never have one, I can understand the art involved with some of the big ones and appreciate them but I dont like.
It is very funny in the west now, many people get Chinese writing tattoos, they believe they mean something but clearly have been done by someone who doesnt know any Chinese at all.

Tattoos for many people are permanent, without expensive laser surgery they are stuck with their tattoo for life, so a crazy decision when young they have to live with for their life.

I prefer piercings, they can be decorative and of course if you decide you dont want it then you just take it out. I have 3 and can easily take them out if I want to.
Aug 22, 2010 04:32
GUESTTATTOO They got tattooed for a reason. You see David had many tattoos. I heard that some of them were for his kids. I don't know what his kids said to him after seeing these patterns.

I can't bear the pain when getting tattoos. That's why I don't have one. But some girls with small tattos look very charming.
Post a Reply to: Why do people get tattoos?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code