Menu
Searching for Work experience for free in Sanya or Hainan Island
Aug 20, 2010 12:36
Hi to everyone, i'm writing to apply for any work experience inside any school or college in Hainan Island. At the beginning i can work for free for a resonable time so that you can test me and I can give you direct evidence about myself. I'd be really suitable for every logistic or general problems.
I'm very keen and hard-working i can be a very good problem-solving employee.
I'm qualified in Information Technology in Florence,Italy, and i worked in it for 13 years like technician Hw/Sw and customer satisfaction.
My advantages : I am Resonable, Caring, Efficient, Open-Minded, respectful, sense of humor, friendly, organized, really ambitious, good at motivating people and a really good listener. I can be a very good coordinator as well as take care about any kind of problem inside the institute, for example customer satisfaction either logistic problems or take part about decision.
I'm mothertounge in Italian and i have an upper intermediate level of English that i've recently got to Canterbury next to Concorde International school (www.concorde-int.com).
I'm really interested in working to China because i'd like to learn your language as soon as possible, it's becoming very important nowadays, and in Prato, a city close to me, there are almost 60.000 chinese people.
Actually I live in Scandicci, close to Florence but I will be happy to move to HAINAN if I was offered the job.
Looking forward to hear from someone.
Best Wishes,

Alessandro Sirotti
email : yahoo.it|alessandro_sirotti

Aug 21, 2010 22:05
  • XIAOGUI
You would be better off trying Shanghai or Beijing to find the type of position you are looking for.They are also both much better cities for studying the Chinese language than Sanya.The stories you read/hear about Sanya are very exaggerated/misleading.It is a very small city and by no means an "international destination" in China.There are very few opportunities here for foreigners.

P.S. don't ever offer to "work for free" in China.Chinese people would be very suspicious of your motives or maybe just think you are CRAZY!

Buona Fortuna
Aug 22, 2010 06:40
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOGUI

You would be better off trying Shanghai or Beijing to find the type of position you are looking for.

I don't like this kind of big cities, too much pollution and traffic too. I'd have preferred to stay in Hainan Island because it's smaller, less polluted and i love the sea

Quote:

They are also both much better cities for studying the Chinese language than Sanya

What do you think in Haikou for studying Chinese ?

Quote:

Chinese people would be very suspicious of your motives or maybe just think you are CRAZY!

For sure you are right, but it would be only a way to promote myself
Anyway i'm catching your advice
Aug 22, 2010 19:29
  • XIAOGUI
Haikou has to be the worst city in China! It is old, dirty and you very few foreigners go there.Try the Southeast coast of China, it has hundreds of beaches as well as hundreds of cities...try some of the smaller cities in Goungzhou or Guangxi.
Aug 22, 2010 20:35
Quote:

Haikou has to be the worst city in China! It is old, dirty and you very few foreigners go there.Try the Southeast coast of China, it has hundreds of beaches as well as hundreds of cities...try some of the smaller cities in Goungzhou or Guangxi.

Are you Chinese??......Goungzhou you have to type : Guangzhou.
Have you ever been in Hainan Island ?
I have not chosen Hainan by chance, before choosing for it, obviously i made a research about that island....but i didn't get a kind of judge as your.
Sorry but i don't agree with you !!
For sure many others cities are worse than Haikou and for sure i prefer an old city than the polluted ones and, you know, in Cina the pollution is a big problem.
Then i read Hainan is becoming a destination of many tourists, the quality of the air is very good, beach and sea are very clean......and the weather is good most of the time during the year.
So, what can i ask more? The only Chinese school in Haikou has managed really good apartment, at least by pics. Unfortunately i don't know anything about the quality of the school but i'll know more of it after their reply.
Anyway thanks for your reply.

Thanks
Aug 23, 2010 01:08
  • XIAOGUI
Sorry to say...I have lived on Hainan Island for 6 miserable years....yes it is a destinantion for tourists...RUSSIAN tourists...and sorry when I said Haikou was dirty..I should have said dirty and polluted...There is a major push by the Hainan government to sell this place as "The Hawaii of China"...but i can tell you it ain't!.If you had ever been to China..you would know that the Chinese are known for trying to sell a "pig as a prince". Again this place is not what I think your looking for..but try it for yourself. I think after being here for about a week you will agree with my opinion as it is the same as alot of expats who live here
Aug 23, 2010 12:56
  • MINGJING
Haikou is absolutely much cleaner than Guangzhou or Beijing. The problem there is just small. with few streets to go.
Post a Reply to: Searching for Work experience for free in Sanya or Hainan Island
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code