Menu
From Guilin to Fenghuang
Aug 22, 2010 07:22
  • LINDEHANSEN
Hi,

I'm going from Guilin to Fenghuang. At the moment I'm in Yangshuo.
What is the easiest way to get there?
I read here that there is a direct bus from Guilin Station 10 am to Fenghuang, but don't know if its true.

/Lars
Aug 23, 2010 01:48
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINDEHANSEN

Hi,

I'm going from Guilin to Fenghuang. At the moment I'm in Yangshuo.
What is the easiest way to get there?
I read here that there is a direct bus from Guilin Station 10 am to Fenghuang, but don't know if its true.

/Lars

There is a direct long distance bus that runs between Fenghuang and Guilin. You need go to Guilin Bus Terminal(桂林汽车总站) to take the bus. There is only one bus. It leaves at 10:00 and the ticket is 130 RMB. The bus journey takes about 7 hours.

However, you have to contact the bus station to make sure that the bus operates on the day you leave. Somebody said that it is not a regular bus.

The other option is: take bus or train from Guilin to Liuzhou first and then take train to Jishou(吉首) or Huaihua(怀化). Finally take bus to Fenghuang.

Guizhou to Liuzhou by train: there are many trains. Just choose one according to your schedule.
By bus: Guilin Bus Station(桂林汽车站). Location: No.65, South Zhongshan Road.
PS: Guilin Railway Station is on the same street.

Liuzhou – Jishou - Fenghuang: take train 2012 or 1474 to Jishou. Then take a taxi (about 5 RMB) to Jishou South Bus Station(吉首汽车南站) to take regular air-conditioned bus to Fenghuang. It departs every 20 minutes and takes about 80 minutes. The ticket is about 15 RMB.

Liuzhou – Huaihua - Fenghuang: take K837/836, K586/587, K651/654, 2012 or 1474 to Huaihua. Then take a taxi to Huaihua West Bus Station(怀化汽车西站). There you can take bus to Fenghuang. It costs 32 RMB per person. The journey takes about 2.5 hours.
Aug 23, 2010 08:29
GUESTLINDEHA... Thank you very much for your help!
Dec 20, 2015 02:49
GUEST93156 is there a bus from Fenghuang to Liuzhou or Sanjiang for the Chengyang Bridge
Post a Reply to: From Guilin to Fenghuang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code