Menu
Looking for a neat roommate, Beijing Chaoyang District
Aug 24, 2010 05:18
Single woman working for an environmental NGO here in Beijing. I'm in my early 30s, bilingual in English and Chinese. In my spare time, I run and swim, and enjoy quiet times reading at home. Seeking female or male roommate who is open-minded, neat, and independent.

The apartment is on the top floor (20th floor), total area is approx. 65 sq meter, well furnitured, clean & quiet. There is also a big sunroom/deck, with nice view of the CBD area. The apartment is conveniently located on the intersection of Tuanjiahu Road and Yajiayuan Road. Next door is a big fresh produce market and Tuanjiahu Park is a short 3 minute walk away. Around the area there are a vast variety of restaurants and coffee shops. Only a 15-20 minute walk to Guomao, Chaoyang Park and Gongti! Cab rides to all the above locations are only 10 Kuai. Interested, please send an email to yahoo.cn|flat_tjh, with a short description of yourself and your expectations.

Rent: 2000RMB (Plus: utilities etc.150 RMB (approximate))
Available time: after Sept.20th,2010.

Last edited by ORANGE_BEIJING: Aug 24, 2010 05:43
Aug 24, 2010 15:17
  • MENSH70
I am looking for a place between January 10-31 only..
It is possible to rent it for 21 days?
M
Aug 24, 2010 21:46
GUESTFLAT_TJH So far i prefer to a stable roommate can share this apartment with me for at least about half of an year or one year... hope you good luck to find a suitable place soon!
Aug 25, 2010 00:17
GUEST82610 Can we have a talk offline, I am working in Chaoyangmen. it is better for me to have a English native speaker as a roommate to help me improving my oral English. I will send you email to you.
Sep 16, 2010 14:35
GUEST44106 Hi,

if the room is still free I am highly interested. I am supposed to arrive to Beijing during this weekend and have problems with my previous room :( I am 26 and plan to stay for an internship there.
Please let me know...

thanks
Silvia
Sep 5, 2011 03:59
GUEST20155 Hi,
Still the room is free, Am ready to occupy. Please reply to wipro.com|anand.alagarsamy, if you are interested.

Thanks,
Anand
Apr 13, 2012 05:16
GUEST82348 Hi,

My name is Samuel, I'm french. During my apprenticeship in engineering school I have to work 3 months in a foreign country. So my firm make me go to Beijing where we have a plant. I'm looking for an flat on the south of CHAOYANG from early June to the end of August.
Does the annonce still run by now?
If it is, please contact me at hotmail.fr|samuel.lamour
Thank you
May 25, 2012 04:19
GUESTS.MUKHE... Hello, I am interested for a room / share/ roommate in Beijing near to the subway station. I shall stay for 3 months and every alternative month there after. please tell me. I am working in a MNC , i know speak some chinese, english. My home is in Kolkata, India. Pl tell me about the roommate on share basis and how much Rmb to pay for a month. My age is around 46. I need some Indian restaurant nearby. my email is < gmail.com|sankarmukherjee31>
Thanks, bye
Sep 10, 2012 03:28
GUEST14515 hello
I'm seeking a roommate. my apartment near wudaokou. I would like to share this apartment with a nice clean female. the apartment is like a studio but with separate kitchen, with balkony, well furnished, 62 square metres. the microdistict is very quietly, near we have big supermarket, ICBC bank, Bank of China, ABC bank, policy if u need to register. the price isn't so high. only 2450/per person/per month.

I'm a female from Kazakhstan. speak English, Russian and Kazakh. I'm 24 and study in BLCU.
Feel free to contact me 13264273107 Bota
May 16, 2013 14:54
GUESTSHASHANK Hello my name is shashank i am coming to beijing on 22 nd may 2013 .i am looking for a room patner in sharing.if you are intersted please let me know as soon as possible
Email : gmail.com|shashank2544
Aug 20, 2013 01:48
GUESTLAZIZ Hello
My name is Laziz, I am coming to Beijing in early september of 2013. .i am looking for a room patner in sharing.if you are intersted please let me know as soon as possible
Email : gmail.com|laziz.abbasov
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for a neat roommate, Beijing Chaoyang District
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code