Menu
From Xiaoshan Airport to Shanghai Airport
Aug 25, 2010 08:33
guest46178 Hi,

I need advice. As I will be reaching Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport on 2 Oct 2010 at 10.30pm, I need to get to Shanghai Pudong Airport to meet up with the tour guide as I'm taking ground arrangement with a pre scheduled travel agency.
The pre scheduled tourists will be arriving in the Shanghai Airport at 7am. Thus, I need to be there roughly 7am on 3 Oct 2010.
I know that it's China National Day during that time, can you advice which is the best way to go to Shanghai Airport during late night?
Also, please advice if pre book train ticket or bus tickets can be arranged.
Your advice if really appreciated.
Thanks.
Aug 25, 2010 20:39
  • CHERRY07
I am afraid that there is no airport shuttle bus when you get out the airport. My suggestion is: take a taxi from the airport to Hangzhou South Railway Station( 杭州南站) and then buy a train ticket to take the train to Shanghai.

You can take K1228, 2002, K528. K80 to Shanghai. If the trains are not late, you will get there before 5:00 am. Then you need to take taxi to the airport too because the airport shuttle bus (Line 7) leaves at 6:30. It is impossible for you to take it.

Tip: If you get there before 5:00 am, just wait for a moment. The taxi charge more before 5:00 am. After 5:00, it charges less.

And you can hire a taxi to take you from Xiaoshan Airport to Shanghai Airport too but the cost will be much higher.

Just make sure which airport you will be going to, Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport.
Post a Reply to: From Xiaoshan Airport to Shanghai Airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code