Menu
Remotely purchased tickets for Wuchang to Xian
Aug 27, 2010 15:03
  • CWILSON7938
A friend and I would like to travel by train from Wuhan (Wuchang) to Xian in about 4 weeks. Specifically we'd like to book two soft sleeper tickets on the T264/T265 that departs Wuchang at 22:48 and arrives in Xian at 09:37.

The problem is that we don't live in China and we won't actually be staying at a hotel in Wuhan the night before. We will be flying into Wuhan from Shenzhen, arriving at 19:40 the evening of the train departure.

I'm afraid to wait until we arrive to purchase the tickets for fear that we won't get a sleeper or worse yet won't be able to get a ticket on the train (since it'll be during the holidays). I've tried a handful of booking agencies and they've either not responded or said that they can't purchase the ticket since the train doesn't originate in Wuhan.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we should acquire these tickets?

Thanks!
Aug 28, 2010 03:06
  • BAKUI
Arrive at 19:40 while the train will depart at 22:48. Time is a little tight for flight delay happens a lot in China.
You can contact travelchianguide to see if they can handle the ticket thing for you. They do offer train ticket booking service.
Post a Reply to: Remotely purchased tickets for Wuchang to Xian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code