Menu
  • DEWHITE
Friends,

Can anybody direct me on how to locate the following address:

[1] No. 8, Huanghe Road, New District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province.

[2] Changzhou MeiTian LanXiang within the Jiangmen city.

[3] 388 West ring road, Jiangmen city, Guangdon, China.

Can you please advice me the closest Airport to any of the listed above address from Europe?

What is the distance between any of the above address and how can I get from one address location to the other within short period of my staying in China?

How can I get to any of the address from Hong Kong city or Airport either by Train or Air? How long is it going to take?

Aug 28, 2010 02:54
  • BAKUI
First, make it clear that place No.1 is in Changzhou City(常州); both place No.2 and No.3 are in Jiangmen City (江门). So we are mainly talking about transportation between two cities.

1. The nearest international airport to Changzhou is in Shanghai, to Jiangmen I think Guangzhou airport, Shenzhen airport or Hongkong airport are all OK.
2. You can travel between No.2 and No.3 places by city bus or taxi.
No direct train or long-distance bus or flights between Jiangmen and Changzhou. You need to make a transfer at Guangzhou or Shanghai.
3. From Hongkong Airport to Jiangmen, you can by bus. See [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/transportation/airport-transfer.htm]Transfer Between Hong Kong Airport and Pearl River Delta Regions[/tcgurl]
There is also bus or ferry from Hongkong City to Jiangmen. Travelling time is around 2.5 hours.
From Hongkong to Changzhou, you need to flight to Shanghai first, then go to Changzhou by bus (near 3 hours) or train (1-2 hours) from Shanghai.
Last edited by BAKUI: Aug 28, 2010 02:55
Aug 28, 2010 06:43
GUESTDE FAO:- Bahui,

Friends
Thanks for your guide and assistance.

(1) What is the total travelling hour [time] to travel from Changzhou City [i.e. address No.1] to Jiangmen City [i.e.
address No.2 and No.3]?

(2) What is the best means of transportation between Changzhou City [i.e. address No.1] and Jiangmen City [i.e.
address No.2 and No.3]?

(3) I have Flight booking problem [i.e. I cannot get seat on flight] to either Shanghai or Guangzhou at China, but I
can secure seat to Hong kong from UK. Is it advisable to travel through Hong Kong airport to any of my
destination City in China from UK?

(4) If Yes, Please advice [i.e. guide/assist] me on how to have best route of my journey to either Shanghai or
Guangzhou airport at China without heavy transport fare!

(5) How many hour journey is it from Hong Kong to either Shanghai or Guangzhou airport at China?
How frequent is the transport from Hong Kong to my destination?

(6) Is there Taxi service hire from China Airport to either of my destination address being a new comer and who
cannot locate the address?

(7) If Yes, what can be the average cost of the transportation system within the China city?

(8) Is any of my visiting destination falls within Canton Fair [China Export & Import fair] location?

(9) If Yes, how can I get to the Canton Fair [China Export & Import fair] location?

Your response to these question will be helpful.

Thanks

Post a Reply to: LOCATION
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code