Menu
Spanish boy in Shangai wants to meet people!!
Aug 28, 2010 13:37
guest18272 Hi,everybody!

I'm a new comer here, I'd like to make some friends, male or female chinese. Also I would like to make some friends from anywhere in the world which is already in China or will travel to.

My native language is Spanish, and I speak English as my second language. Id like to change my Spanish for ur English or ur Chinese.

Im going to do import / export business in China and ill be for three months more or less. I ll return in 2011. It is quite likely that I will be visiting China on a fairly regular basis.

It's really very happy time to share good food with my friends, and talk with them. I love go to the movies, go out, go to the discos and meet people!! Im pretty sociable.

Want to be my friend? If you will be in Shangai from the end of October to ebd to December or u will travel to, we can meet, if you are in some other cities, you can send me e-mail and add me to MSN / facebook hotmail.com|il_cavalieri / IL Cavalieri

Hope you give me some advice on english studying, especially oral english and chinese.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cavalieri.
Post a Reply to: Spanish boy in Shangai wants to meet people!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code