Menu
What do you say when telephoning your girlfriend?
Aug 29, 2010 04:28
guestromance This is really interesting. A girl complaint on the internet that his boyfriend only said “Have you eaten? What did you eat?” when he called her. He said nothing romantic to make her happy. She said her boyfriend was very introverted. Maybe, he was too shy to say something romantic.

Guys, what do you say when telephoning your girlfriend?
Aug 29, 2010 23:43
  • HERBEAT
I guess I have no right to answer here since I'm female~~
Aug 30, 2010 01:16
  • ONMYWAY
Sweet talk is useless. I've told my girlfriend that I can't say sweet words but I will take actions to "tell" her how much I LOVE her.The boy is introverted. He doesn't know how to express his feelings.

To the girl: just think of whether he has taken any actions to express his love. If so, he is the one that you can rely on all your life. If you want to hear sweet talks, just find a playboy. He knows what girls prefer to hear.
Aug 30, 2010 14:25
  • DAVEC
I am not telling people what I say to my wife, but it has nothing to do with food
Aug 30, 2010 20:19
Say something romantic? It's easy. Does she like poems? I'd like read some very romantic poems. The guy needs a "Love Bible". Who has one?
Sep 1, 2010 23:16
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

I am not telling people what I say to my wife, but it has nothing to do with food

Nothing to do with food? Is it all about photography?
Sep 1, 2010 23:20
  • FAERYGIRL
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

I guess I have no right to answer here since I'm female~~

Girls have right to tell their boyfriend what they like to hear. If you wanna hear him sing a song, just tell him. If wanna hear something romantic from him, just tell him.

Don't play hide-and-seek games with him. Men are impatient about these games. You will drive him crazy. If he can't bear it, he will leave.
Sep 2, 2010 06:13
  • LOKI
I usually say "if you want romance go read a book" if you want me,I will be in the bedroom.
Sep 5, 2010 22:53
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

I usually say "if you want romance go read a book" if you want me,I will be in the bedroom.

If I was the girl, I would say "Just wait a minute. I will come and spank you as you wish."
Sep 7, 2010 03:35
Onmyway, you need learn to speak sweet words. They love to hear you say it even they know it is not true.
Sep 7, 2010 22:02
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Onmyway, you need learn to speak sweet words. They love to hear you say it even they know it is not true.

Right. We know that these words are not true but we still love to hear them. Actually, I don't why this happens.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you say when telephoning your girlfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code