Menu
Your reliable interpretor,translator and tour guide in shanghai
Aug 29, 2010 21:42
  • QINQIN
Voting is valid from Aug 29, 2010 21:42 to Sep 28, 2010 21:42 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 0 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
  3. This vote is invalid now.
Hi , my name is qinqin, a beautiful and passionate easy going chinese girl in shanghai , i graduated in 2007 with english major,afterwards i came to shanghai by myself worked in the company as a sales in oversea department,so i am quite familar with international business issuses.Meanwhile i work as a tour guide in the part time,also providing interpreting and translatoring service.So i am very confident that i can do the following offer very well:
Tour guide:conventional tour including culture,history,food,shopping,entertainment introduction or design the specialized tour and best route according to clients'interests and requests.
Business assistant including company with clients visit suppliers;interpreter & translator during exhibitions;business sourcing,market research,business negotiation,off-share company set up,etc
Shopping Assistant:teaching you most competitive shopping and without commission. Such as tailor-made clothes,glasses,pearls,etc
Car Rental/Motorcycle rental
Airport/train station pickup & seeoff ,ticket booking.
Hotel/restaurant/massage/spa recommendatuon and reservations.
Please feel free to contact with me if you are interested in my company.I am very confident that you will enjoy the trip in china with my service.
7:Help to buy products from taobao with good quality and cheap price.
Contact information :
Mobile:0086-13482286062
Email:163.com|qinqinbetter2008
msn:163.com|qinqinbetter2008
QQ:346909001
Sep 4, 2010 15:54
  • MOABFA
could you pls contact me gmail.com|moabfa
Sep 5, 2010 09:07
GUEST99108 yes,i have sent mail to you on Sep 5th,pls check it and looking forwards from you.

qinqin
email:163.com|qinqinbetter2008
Post a Reply to: Your reliable interpretor,translator and tour guide in shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code