Menu
Visa Agent search in Fushun.
Aug 30, 2010 05:12
  • PHYRWRKS
I am in need of a visa agent to get a 'D' (resident) visa for China. Expats are welcome to suggest someone they may have used with success. Any leads would be appreciated. I am in the process of getting a 30 day extension. There is no consistency between Provinces and the visa officials change there minds more often than I am comfortable with.
Thank you.

Sep 4, 2010 16:14
Quit fool'n around and marry that China lady, and go straight to the PSB for 6 month extension, or go to the China Consulate in Hong Kong for new visa.
Sep 4, 2010 17:34
GUEST81158 I have married the woman and appied for a 6 month visa. I was given a 90 day visa instead. It would be nice if there was any consistency between offices. I still am looking for assistance with a 'D' visa. Other suggestions are welcome, but not what i am after. If you can not help, thank you anyway.
Sep 4, 2010 22:02
GUESTAIDEN Hi, did you hear that there is a new policy concerning foreigners with immediate family living in China. As far as i know, you are qualified to apply for a family visit visa valid for 6 months, or apply for a residence permit valid for one year. The visa can be single, double or even multi entry, but the residence permit has no limit in entry and exit. it is very convenient. D visa is hard to process since it has hard strictions.
Sep 4, 2010 22:12
GUEST81158 Thank you. No, I am not (was not) aware of any new policies. The officers do not volunteer any information and I am now asking online for assistance. I was told the 'D' visa is difficult to get. It seems almost any visa that allows me to stay in country without traveling to a foreign country or back to the states is difficult to get. Available, but an agent would knoe all the 'ins and outs' and would be of great help. Thanks again. Every bit of information I get makes me more knowledgable.
Sep 4, 2010 22:56
GUESTAIDEN Oh, forget to mention, both of the visa and the residence permit can be extended within China. No need to travel back or to another country. Yes, a qualified visa agency can help a lot/ Good luck anyway.
Post a Reply to: Visa Agent search in Fushun.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code