Menu
accomodation in Jiuzhaigou.
Aug 31, 2010 12:09
guest84499 Our flight lend at 18:05 in Jiuzhaigou Airport.

We want to know where is the best for us to sleep the night so we can be early in the next day at the park?
(how can we get there from the airport. how long...)

We want a place in low budget...

we read about a place called "Jiutong Bingguan (九通兵官) " but we didnt find anything about it on the net.

thank you!
Aug 31, 2010 20:52
GUESTJIUZHAI From the airport to Jiuzhaigou Valley: take airport shuttle bus or hire a taxi. The shuttle bus costs around CNY45. It takes around 2 hours. If you hire a taxi, it costs around CNY 200 during the day and CNY260 at night.

I am not sure about the airport shuttle bus schedule. You may call 0837-7243083 to learn more. To learn about hiring a taxi, please dial 0837-7232520.

Jiutongbinguan:
Standard Single Room: CNY 100 Standard Double Room: CNY120
Luxury Standard Room: CNY 200.

If you go there during the National Day Holiday, you will pay much higher prices.

You can call 86(0837)7739878 to book your room.
Sep 1, 2010 01:17
GUEST16116 Thank you!

Thus the bus from the airport arrive to Jiutongbinguan?
How long is from "Jiutongbinguan" to the park?
We plen to be there at the 11.9, you think we need ro book the room before?

about the bus from the airport- how can I know if its working around 19:00?
(I cant call)
Sep 1, 2010 02:28
  • BAKUI
Usually, the airport shuttle bus from the airport to Jiuzhaigou scenic area runs in accordance with the flight arrival and if there is fewer passengers, it can even send you to your hotel. Jiutong hotel is close to the scenic area. It's within walking distance.

But since the opening of Jiuzhaigou airport, it has been in tight demand, so better make the preparation to hire a car or share one with the arrival passengers.

It's the end of high season(november 15th). You make the decision if book the hotel in advance or not.
Sep 1, 2010 02:49
GUEST33231 Thank you.

When you say "scenic area" you mean the area of the park?

Our date is 11 of september...
Sep 2, 2010 01:31
  • BAKUI
Yes, I mean area of park by scenic area. If you'll go on september 11th, then I think it is better to book the hotel in advance, just in case.
Dec 20, 2010 11:20
GUESTJAIME are they any buses from {Jiuzhaigou,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/sichuan/jiuzhaigou/} scenic area to huanglong scenic area? if yes, appreciate if you could let me know how much is the fare as well. tqvm...
Dec 20, 2010 20:15
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAIME

are they any buses from Jiuzhaigou scenic area to huanglong scenic area? if yes, appreciate if you could let me know how much is the fare as well. tqvm...

GUESTJAIME,

There is a regular bus from Jiuzhaigou to [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/sichuan/chengdu/yellowdragon.htm]Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area[/tcgurl]. The bus leaves at 06:30 am everyday. It takes around 2.5 hours and costs CNY40. Or you can hire a car. It costs around CNY 450.

Please note that Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area is closed for conservation from December 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011. At the same time, the Yanguan cableway stops operating for maintenance. During the time period, visitors may go to [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/sichuan/jiuzhaigou/mounigou.htm]Mounigou Valley[/tcgurl] for sightseeing instead of Huanglong.
Post a Reply to: accomodation in Jiuzhaigou.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code