Menu
Train between Hangzhou and Hong Kong
Aug 31, 2010 14:48
guest14423 Hello,

I just wanted to know, if there is a train between Hangzhou and Hong Kong. It would be easier for me going directly instead of first going to Shanghai.

Hope anybody can help me. Thanx
Aug 31, 2010 20:27
GUESTTRAIN There are no direct trains from Hangzhou to HK. You can choose any route below:

1. You can go to Hangzhou Railway Station or Hangzhou South Railway Station to take D trains from Hangzhou to Shanghai. The trains arrive at Shanghai Railway Station or Shanghai South Railway Station. Better choose D trains that arrive at Shanghai Railway Station. Then you can take T99 from Shanghai to Kowloon in HK.
2. You can take K212/K209, K1209, T169, K551, K527 from Hangzhou to Guangzhou. Then use metro from Gouangzhou Railway Station to Guangzhou East Railway Station. Then take trains to Hung Hom. The ticket is HK$190.

Actually, here is another way. Take D trains from Guangzhou Railway Station to Shenzhen and then cross Luohu Border to get to HK. After crossing the border, you can use metro to go anywhere in HK.

Details: take subway line 2 to Gongyuanqian (公元前) and then change subway line 1 to Guangzhou East Railway Station.
3. The easiest way: take T211 from Hangzhou to Shenzhen and then cross Luohu Border to HK.
Aug 31, 2010 20:54
GUESTTRAIN http://www.it3.mtr.com.hk/B2C/frmFareGuangdong.asp?strLang=Eng&strPageName=FareGuangdong

Check this page to learn info about metro intercity through train from Guangzhou to HK.
Post a Reply to: Train between Hangzhou and Hong Kong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code