Menu
Dare You to Take This School Bus?
Sep 3, 2010 04:50
  • BAKUI
Paul, an American guy have made a school bus equipped with an engine of jet fighter on the rear. The tongue of fire bursting from it can be as long as 20 meters and its speed can be as fast as 600 kilometers/hour.

Do you dare to take it even if you are going to be late?

Sep 3, 2010 04:53
  • BAKUI
rear of the bus

Sep 3, 2010 04:54
  • BAKUI
Passengers need to wear fire-proof suits and helmets.

Sep 3, 2010 21:25
  • SUNNYDAY
I would rather to be late. I do not want to risk my life this way.
Sep 5, 2010 22:50
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY

I would rather to be late. I do not want to risk my life this way.

Don't worry. It is his experiment. I guess that none of the schools will equip their buses with this engine. It is too dangerous.
Sep 8, 2010 03:52
GUESTKYLE Such a talent. how about other cars, no one would like to follow behind it on the street. it burns
Sep 8, 2010 22:25
  • CHARLOTT
The school bus is very common in the United States. It is much safer than other vehicles.

Look at this picture.

Sep 8, 2010 22:31
  • CHARLOTT
In China, I just see some kindergartens have such a bus to pick up the kids. In most cases, the parents have to send their kids to school and pick them up after school. When the kids grow older, they can go to school and get back on their own. Now more and more people have their own cars in China. The parents just use their own cars send their kids to the school.

Why not introduce "school bus" into China?
Sep 9, 2010 02:33
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLOTT View Post

In China, I just see some kindergartens have such a bus to pick up the kids. In most cases, the parents have to send their kids to school and pick them up after school. When the kids grow older, they can go to school and get back on their own. Now more and more people have their own cars in China. The parents just use their own cars send their kids...

Anyway, living conditions are getting better and better. I still remember the day I went to school for the first time. My Dad sent me to school by his bike and it was the only time my parents sent me to school. After that , I went to school all by myself. Maybe it is safer in the countryside.
Last edited by BAKUI: Sep 9, 2010 02:34
Sep 9, 2010 02:38
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLOTT

Why not introduce "school bus" into China?

Because the kids have grandparents and they are free and reliable.
Different from western cultures, after retiring from work, people still get other 'work' to do rather than enjoy the rest of life, i.e. taking care of grandchild.
Last edited by BL2022: Sep 9, 2010 02:42
Sep 9, 2010 04:43
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

Because the kids have grandparents and they are free and reliable.
Different from western cultures, after retiring from work, people still get other 'work' to do rather than enjoy the rest of life, i.e. taking care of grandchild.

That's why there are many spoiled "little princesses" and "little princes". They have been spoiled by their parents and grandparents. Children have to be independent.

The grandparents spoil their grandchildren too much. When the parents beat the kids to give him/her a lesson, the grandparents usually stop them and say "He is too young. Don't beat him".

You know, it is no good to the kids.
Last edited by XIAOXIAO: Sep 9, 2010 04:45
Post a Reply to: Dare You to Take This School Bus?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code