Menu
27 have died of Superbug in Japan
Sep 6, 2010 02:20
  • SUNNYDREAM
According to Teikyo University Hospital, 46 inpatients have been infected with Acinetobacter (superbug) since August last year, and 27 have died. It is possible that nine of the patients died as a result of the infection, the hospital said.

PS: What is superbug? Super bug is a bacteria of Antibiotic resistant organism. It is said that superbug is resistant to most powerful antibiotics.

It sounds very horrible.
Sep 8, 2010 01:12
GUEST2513 The superbug was firstly discovered in India. A rumor said that it was invented by a pharmaceutical corp. Is this real? Sounds like a biochemical war.

It is said that the antibiotics has been used randomly in China. I am worried that how China is going to cope with it if it spreads in China.
Sep 8, 2010 18:57
  • WUYUETIAN
It sounds like a true story. However, I believe Chinese biotech is beyond India home and abroad I believe Chinese herbal meds can cope with it if western radical treatment is not able to handle it. Since we and Indian are quite similar in life phylosophy, and even Indian is even much better to utilize it real life. The same applies to superbug. Since we are quick learner, Chinese should 'steal' the prescriptions from Indian who should have invented the anti superbug that prevent it from spreading in their own country.
Sep 8, 2010 22:37
GUESTLIUYUN China should take some prevention measures as soon as they can.

Like GUEST2513 said, the antibiotics have been used randomly in China. If the superbug spreads in China, it will be a disaster.
Post a Reply to: 27 have died of Superbug in Japan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code