Menu
A world without thieves?
Sep 6, 2010 02:42
  • ONMYWAY
A world without thieves? Do you believe it exists or not?

A guy has been selling watermelon in Jinan for more than two years. He has his own fixed “booth” beside a road. His booth is just a tricycle. He packs up his booth around 1:00 in the morning everyday but he never drives his tricycle back home. At 6:00 am, he gets up and starts to sell watermelon. Two years has passed and he has never lost one watermelon.

As usual, he left his tricycle beside the road on September 4 and got back to Tai’an, his hometown. There were more than 1000 kilograms of watermelon on the tricycle. When he got back to Jinan, he found out that all his watermelon was stolen. Only half a watermelon was left in his tricycle.

Is he silly? Why did he leave his tricycle

Sep 6, 2010 04:50
GUESTCHLOE Is he God? or he can not be so innocent to leave his tricycle there beside the road. I cherish things I have, and I can't imagine how can it be if I will leave my car beside the road for long time.
Sep 6, 2010 23:10
  • KEVIN0518
A world without thieves? This world only exists in my dream. Hope that he have learnt a good lesson.
Sep 8, 2010 22:11
  • CHARLOTT
He didn't realize one thing: he didn't lose his watermelon before because other people knew that he would get up early in the morning to sell watermelon. Suddenly, he had something urgent to deal with and got back to his hometown. I guess that he didn't show up for at least two days. Then other people learnt that he was away. A good opportunity presented itself.

There are good guys and bad guys in the world. Don't believe everyone is good guy.
Sep 9, 2010 02:47
  • BL2022
I'm looking forward to it.
Sep 9, 2010 04:45
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

I'm looking forward to it.

A world without thieves? You will wait for a long long long long time.
Post a Reply to: A world without thieves?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code