Menu
Buy Furniture
Sep 6, 2010 13:05
guest23226 Hi, I am coming to Shenzhen to buy some quality furniture. Is Shenzhen better than Guangzhou ? where are the best places/markets for qulity furniture? are there shipping companies who also ensure that the items are actually the bought items before packing/shipping?
Thanks
Sep 6, 2010 22:39
  • BILLCAI
The biggest furniture markets is in Foshan Shunde, it is unbelievable huge, you can get all kinds of furniture from there.
It is better that you have your people to check the items before packing/shipping. If any other question or help, welcome to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Oct 11, 2010 04:03
  • BENY999
come to Shun de furniture markets

hotmail.com|angela9966_

Thanks

Angela
Jan 8, 2011 10:07
  • IVYSKY
This is Ivy from {Foshan,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/foshan/} city, which is very close to {Guangzhou,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm}. Foshan is the production base for furniture and building materail.

There are many manufacturers and big markets for all kinds of furniture, building material, lighting, home decoration, home ware,kitchen ware, etc, in Foshan city. You can buy all kinds of products from Foshan for your house or office.

The markets accept wholesale or retail sale,no matter you are doing business or buy these products for your own use, Foshan city is the best choice.

I am Foshan local people, I am familiar with Foshan city, and I am experienced and professional in sourcing all these kinds of products, and I can handle all the process of shipment.

If you need more details or help from me, please feel free to contact me. I am always pleased to answer your questions.

My MSN and email is hotmail.com|ivyskychina
Oct 24, 2011 04:02
GUEST66146 Hi, we can find all kinds of furniture you needed. Please feel free to contact me: yahoo.cn|vivili1018
Jul 19, 2012 02:43
GUEST45163 Hey I want to know where is the furniture market in Shenzhen as I am planning to visit coming week but I am unable to get the name and directions to the market
Fish an is too far for me so I prefer Shenzhen
Post a Reply to: Buy Furniture
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code