Menu
Boys, do you go to the beauty salon?
Sep 6, 2010 21:23
  • CHERRY07
A Chinese man said in a Chinese forum that he went to the beauty salon several times in a year to take care of his face. The cost is about 2888 yuan per time. He also has many types of cosmetics.

I am a girl and I seldom go to the beauty salon. It is too expensive. I can’t understand why a boy spends much money on beauty products.

Boys, do you have many kinds of cosmetics? Did you ever go to the beauty salon before?
Sep 6, 2010 22:55
  • KEVIN0518
Yes, I will. I will go there with my future wife, haha. Girls love the beauty salon. This boy must be very rich. Also he is definitely narcissistic. I just use facial cleanser while washing my face.
Sep 7, 2010 23:14
  • SUNNYDREAM
Surprising! I am a girl and I haven't spent so much money on skincare. He must be a rich guy.

Sep 8, 2010 01:12
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
cosmetic surgery, enhansive makeup are no longer belongs to girls only. I never go to beauty salon, and spend few on makeups. But perhaps I need to be attended to my body now.
Sep 9, 2010 02:42
  • ONMYWAY
do you go to the beauty salon?

No. Everyone has his/her right to make him/her look beautiful. But I just think that it will be better if the boy is a girl. Then we won't care about how much he (should be she) spends.
Sep 12, 2010 02:34
GUESTMANLYMAN Never. I don't want to be a sissy. What's wrong with girls in modern world? Do they think sissies look much better? Just look at Lee Jun Ki. I can't figure out why so many girls are interested in him.
Sep 14, 2010 21:41
  • SUNNYDREAM
The boy spent a lot of money on skincare. It really surprises me. But I don't think these guys are sissy boys. Everyone has the right to make hmself/herself look handsome and pretty. You don't like it but someone else may like it very much.
Sep 19, 2010 01:03
  • ATTA_BUTT
It is necessity for girls and also a fashion. Fashion is an every update, which is change by people.
Fashion is a term commonly used to describe a style of clothing worn by most of people of a country. A fashion usually remains popular for about 1-3 years and then is replaced by yet another fashion. Even though there are a lot of changes in fashion, most people do not easily except the changes.
I think Chinese man can afford about care of his face, but I think it’s also a campaign about his personal advertisement.
I think there is another reason to make up his face; people look face in first impression and he satisfied himself by this way.
I also like care of face because face is main part of body, but I can’t afford 2888 yuan per time.
Sep 20, 2010 02:00
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Fashion is a term commonly used to describe a style of clothing worn by most of people of a country.

I also like care of face because face is main part of body, but I can’t afford 2888 yuan per time.

I don't see most people wear clothes that the models wear on the Fashion shows.

Me too. I can't afford 2888 yuan to do skincare either.
Sep 20, 2010 05:49
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

I don't see most people wear clothes that the models wear on the Fashion shows.

Me too. I can't afford 2888 yuan to do skincare either.

I think you can see old tradition if you can go back to some years ago then you will see the wear clothes rather then now there is a lot of changes. It is totally changes of fashion.
Not only style of wear clothes but also face style, there is beer (if I not pronounce wrong) for the men and long hairs for women.
Atta
Sep 25, 2010 11:44
  • APOLO1512
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

The boy spent a lot of money on skincare. It really surprises me. But I don't think these guys are sissy boys. Everyone has the right to make hmself/herself look handsome and pretty. You don't like it but someone else may like it very much.

I agree with you.

Last edited by APOLO1512: Sep 25, 2010 11:44
Post a Reply to: Boys, do you go to the beauty salon?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code