Menu
"If you advance to the eighth-final, I will be naked!”
Sep 7, 2010 21:38
  • CHARLOTT
“If you advance to the eighth-final, I will be naked!” Han Yifei, betitled as the queen of Beijing Film Academy, made her promise before Chinese men's basketball team advanced to the eighth-final.

Chinese men’s basketball was lucky. They finally advanced to the eighth-final though they played awfully. Han Yifei kept her promise. She shot several naked photos and publicized on the internet. The public is crazy. People started to share these photos on the internet.

I say she is really smart. She has successfully made herself known to the public. Really good way to promote herself.

What do you think?

Last edited by CHARLOTT: Sep 7, 2010 21:39
Sep 8, 2010 02:56
GUESTKYLE it is a miracle thatit is a miracle that Chinese men’s basketball is in the eighth-final. The girl must thought about there is no miracle that would happen to them.
Sep 8, 2010 04:37
It was just show biz. No matter Chinese men's basketball team lose or not, she will be naked one day. She wants to be famous. That's why she made such a promise.

Actually, she is not the first one to play this trick. Remember that model from Paraguay? A rumor said that she would run nakedly if Spain won the world champion. The Spain finally won the champion but she didn't run nakedly. She said that it was a rumor. Anyway, the world has known this hot super model.
Sep 9, 2010 03:38
  • ONMYWAY
Lonely is right. She is the real winner no matter she takes off her clothes or not. She is more reserved than that model. She just said she would take nude photos instead of streaking.
Last edited by ONMYWAY: Sep 9, 2010 03:39
Sep 12, 2010 01:26
  • CHERRY07
Oh, I am sick of such tricks. Non-creative! Why did she copy that model? If you want to earn the fame, you can make it in other ways. Don't take advantage of the basketball team.

So you are going to make us believe "It is I who stimulates CHinese Men's Basketball Team."??

PS: It just reminds me of the two prostitutes in Netherlands. They promise to sleep with guys who leave comments on their twitter pages if the Netherlands win the champions. Unfortunately, the Netherlands lost the game. They should thank their national team because there are more than thousands of men have written their comments on those two girls' pages.

Next time, she may say "If you win, I will marry you". Sorry, there are many players in soccer or basketball team. It is impossible.
Sep 15, 2010 20:41
  • CHARLOTT
Guys, you are right. This had been arranged. Some guys checked her "naked photos" and found out that they were taken before Chinese Men's Basketball Team advanced to the eight-final. The purpose is obvious---earning fame.
Sep 20, 2010 23:05
  • JIMMYB
This is totally a farce. Beijing Film Academy claims that there is no student named Han Yifei in their school. Where is she from?
Sep 26, 2010 01:18
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

This is totally a farce. Beijing Film Academy claims that there is no student named Han Yifei in their school. Where is she from?

Haha, she is a legend. We needn't care where she is from. I am sure that you have remembered her in your mind.

Be quiet! She is grinning somewhere.
Post a Reply to: "If you advance to the eighth-final, I will be naked!”
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code