Would someone mind to help me plan a bus trip from:

Hong Kong Airport
to
Beijiaozhen, Shunde, Foshan, Guangdong

Or,

Shenzhen Bus Station
to
Beijiaozhen, Shunde, Foshan, Guangdong

....as crossing the border to Luohu bus station is an easy routine.

Have already checked the bus connection database on hongkongairport.com - however, unsure exactly which bus to take (as there are too many choices for the Foshan.Shunde area).

thankyou....
Sep 9, 2010 02:08
  • BL2022
I googled and found that the bus from Shenzhen to shunde do not depart from Luohu Long-distance Bus station, which means if you go to Shunde from Hongkong airport via shenzhen, you need to make transfer in shenzhen city. Otherwise, you need to take the bus at Luohu station to Foshan first, then change to Dajiaozhen, shunde.

The bus from the airport to Shunde is operating by China Travel Tours Transportation. It depart from Coach station in T2. The ticket is sold on counter C17, Coach Station, T2. Not clear where it arrives. phone: 852 3559 1474
Last edited by BL2022: Sep 9, 2010 02:11
Feb 5, 2011 01:19
  • IVYSKY
there are no bus direct to beijiao town,you can take the direct bus at hongkong airport to daliang town,shunde,and the take a bus or take a taxi to beijiao town.daliang town is near beijiao town.
Aug 15, 2012 10:48
GUEST24100 hi I want to travel to shunde from hongkong airport directly. is direct luxury bus services available and at what frequency?
Aug 15, 2012 20:04
GUEST5458
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24100

hi I want to travel to shunde from hongkong airport directly. is direct luxury bus services available and at what frequency?

When will you arrive at HKIA? The direct bus is available from 07:30 to 20:15. The bus fare is from HK$200 to 300.

Get the exact schedule on this page:
http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Controller?locale=eng
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong to Beijiaozhen, Shunde, Foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code