Menu
Foods you don’t like to eat
Sep 15, 2010 03:11
  • XIAOXIAO
Raindrop, can you tell me more about stewed fish brain? I am not good at biology. I don't know how big it is.

My friend told me that she once tasted pig brain when eating hotpot. It was very tender.
Sep 15, 2010 04:45
  • BETTYTOY
Osman, I would like to leave as far as he can not reach,,

animal brains are reported to be good for human brains, but I can not manage my head if some1 asks me to eat it.
Sep 15, 2010 04:53
  • BETTYTOY
Raindrop, is your stewed fish brains the 烩鱼脑羹 in Chinese?? it must be soup like this.

Oct 2, 2010 15:42
  • TSM420
I Loooooooooooove pig intestines! and i am an american,

but then again i love all food's,how ever chinese food contains more oil than western food on average .still chinese think foreigners eat more oil

THIS IS NOT TRUE!
Oct 8, 2010 03:40
GUEST2558
Quote:

Originally Posted by BETTYTOY

Raindrop, is your stewed fish brains the 烩鱼脑羹 in Chinese?? it must be soup like this.

Last time, I had a dinner with my friends. Some girls ordered pig brain. They just put it in the boiling water for a second and then put it into their mouth.

I can't eat animal brain. Too cruel.
Dec 13, 2010 03:13
  • SKYVIA
I like hot and spicy food ,but never eat food with cilantro ,i really hate that flavour.
Jan 16, 2011 21:12
GUEST110 I heard somebody say: Chinese eat everything, that have the "feet" on the ground. But not only feet, also roots, etc...
I m from Germany and for me its "more or less" normal to eat liver, brain, heart,..
I used to fry chicken heart, add a few spices and eat it like chips in front of the TV.
But many just dont like it.
Personally i m not a big fish fan, and food that looks at me or looks still "alive" i cant have... i feel like that this crab is watching me eating it... or the fish, etc..
shrimps are similar as long as they still have their heads..
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Foods you don’t like to eat
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code