Menu
Constellation
Sep 12, 2010 02:04
guestJade We can find articles about Constellations and personalities easily on the Internet. And many of them are concerning personality, love, family or fortune. Chinese in previous generations are not familiar with this, but as we can see, many Chinese younger generations now are fetishistic about it.

Do you believe that it effects on personality and social behavior? or do you think it is reasonable, How about yours? Following are general description about 12 constellations:

Capricorn: patient and surefooted, but stubborn
Aquarius: worship individualism and like to pursue unique way of life.
Pisces: emotional, forgettery, sensitive, and flourish in imagination
Aries: impulsive, adventurous, open-handed, have strong willpower if he/she make a decision.
Taurus: conservative, peace and hate alteration
Gemini: smart, rational and enjoy changes, but inconstant.
Cancer: looks strong but sentimental in nature
Leo: shining, passionate, confident and generous, in talent of leadership.
Virgo: Pursuit of Perfection, captious, nervous and love being busy.
Libra: elegant in appearance, kind and good-hearted, a good listener.
Scorpio: cruel, subtle and mysterious, energetic, possessive and jealous.
Sagittarius: optimistic, honest, enjoy challenges but easy to be upset, impertinent and love travel.
Sep 12, 2010 02:21
Pisces: emotional, forgettery, sensitive, and flourish in imagination

Except "forgettery", others are true. I am Pisces. Constellation is just like Chinese zodiac in China. I believe that certain parts of it are true and reasonable. But you can not be obsessed in it.
Sep 18, 2010 03:08
  • DAVEC
I am a pisces, it is all accurate. We are day dreaming artists
Sep 18, 2010 22:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

I am a pisces, it is all accurate. We are day dreaming artists

What a coincidence! You are a pisces, Dave. It is said that Pisces always feel lonely. Their loneliness can not be driven away. It is a part of him/her. That's why I chose "lonelyjourney" as my username.

Dave, do you have such a feeling?
Sep 19, 2010 01:12
GUESTHEBE God, we are all the same. I am a pisces too. the descriptions fit me very much.
Sep 19, 2010 06:31
  • GAFFER
I'm the odd one out, a Virgo but I have to admit that the description fits me too. I work hard at curbing my captiousness (did I invent that word?) anyway, it means finding fault.
Sep 26, 2010 02:16
I am thinking who connects Constellation and personalities together. How can he/she sum up so precisely?
Sep 26, 2010 02:43
  • RAINDROP
haha. maybe they did amount of investigation work for that. Select common intersections from millions...

But I still find someone who does not fit the description at all. Pray that I am not so sensitive as Pisces.
Post a Reply to: Constellation
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code