Menu
travelling in china
Sep 12, 2010 15:42
  • RIAANHASSIM
i need to get from canton to shanghai and then to beijing?

which method of transport is best?

also. where would be best to stay while visiting canton fair?any recommended hotel?

what is the going rate for an agent?
Sep 12, 2010 20:55
  • CHERRY07
How do you define "best", economical, comfortable or fastest?

Flights might be your "best choice".Use [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-flights/]Flight Search[/tcgurl] to see if there are any flights that meet your requirements.

For accommodation, check [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/shanghai/worldexpo/2010-hotels.asp]Canton Fair Hotels[/tcgurl]
Sep 15, 2010 11:09
  • BILLCAI
How much for the hotel is ok for you? Shangri-la Hotel-Guangzhou is a nice 5 star hotel, very close to the Canton Fair complex, just about 10 minutes walk. During the Canton fair, you need to book the hotel in advance, if not, you may not be able to get a room.

If you need a guide&interpretor or agent in Guangzhou, please feel free to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, and cell phone +86 13710648656.

cheers!
Bill
Sep 17, 2010 09:43
GUEST28198 hi,
is there a train from hongkong to guangzhou how much wi it cost.and i also want to know train from guangzhou to shanghai time and cost.pls guys help me ,thanks
Sep 18, 2010 02:23
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28198

hi,
is there a train from hongkong to guangzhou how much wi it cost.and i also want to know train from guangzhou to shanghai time and cost.pls guys help me ,thanks

Hi there, you may check the time and cost at [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/]China Trains[/tcgurl] by entering the departure and arrival stations.
Sep 20, 2010 16:38
  • RIAANHASSIM
any thoughts on the garden hotel as well as the grand international hotel? which is closer to pazhou complex? which is nicer?
Sep 22, 2010 15:29
  • RIAANHASSIM
thanx everyone for the replies.

i will be flying to hong kong. will i get a train to take me to guangzhou? how should i book?

i will be staying at shangri la guangzhou. is this hotel far from the train station?

please help!!1
Sep 22, 2010 20:29
  • BILLCAI
You can take train from Kowloon to Guangzhou East, nearly every 50 minutes per train to Guangzhou, you don't have to book in advance. Then you can take taxi to shangri la hotel, it takes about 20 minutes.
Post a Reply to: travelling in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code