Menu
A tragedy caused by breakfast row!
Sep 20, 2010 01:54
  • JIMMYB
He thought it was a box and kept backing his car.

How could he take the signal for granted? The radar had dected something. He should have stopped his car and checked what happened. If he did this, the boy might be saved. A good driver should get good driving habits. I strongly doubt how he gets his driver license.

My friend just told me what he experienced: He was waiting his friend in a car outside a supermarket. Then a female police came over and knocked at his window. He became nervous and didn't know what's wrong. Then he opened the door, got the car and asked carefully: "Did I do something wrong?" The female police said:"No. I am asking you to do me a favor. I can't park my car in that parking space." He said: " No problem". Then he followed her to reach her car and parked into the parking lot successfully.

Later, he came to my house and told me this like a joke. He said he couldn't believe it. A police couldn't park her car in the parking lot. That's really funny. What if she met a thief who drived a car?

He once met some drivers who couldn't turn around on a straight road. They just told him that the instructors in the driving schools didn't teach them how to turn around. These guys are real killers on the road.
Sep 20, 2010 21:53
  • CHERRY07
If you really wants to learn drving a car, please better not go to the driving school. They can ensure that you will pass the test but you won't learn real driving skills. Do you think that a guy can drive a car very well after spending 3 to 6 months (only weekends) in driving school?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A tragedy caused by breakfast row!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code