Menu
plz help me immediately, going to southeast univesrity, nanjing, china
Sep 12, 2010 22:56
  • AZEEM654
plz help me, the agent is requiring 300 dollars (his commission), but its still alright, m applying for university of southeast, nanjing, china. but the problem is there are very very less number of pakistani students in university, round about 3 to 4, and thousands of chinese, will it be safe for me to study there??? or plz tell me anybudy going to study in southeast university, nanjing, from pakistan, so that dat we both may travel together! m applying for civil engineering program in university
Oct 31, 2010 22:09
GUESTZUBAIR Hi Azeem.
Assalam-o-Alaikum.
I am also a Pakistani student in Nanjing.
Nanjing and the whole China is a safe place for foreigners. You do not worry of your life or property etc. The crime ratio is nearly zero percent.
But please use only "Legal Way" to come in to China, because the LAWS are very strict. Do not use any fake or illegal documents for admission or visa etc.
Here in China, biggest problem is LANGUAGE, because 99.99 percent chinese can not understand even a single word of English.
Best of Luck.
ZUBAIR
yahoo.com|zubair71
Nanjing.
Nov 1, 2010 12:55
GUEST14225 thankyou so much for your guidence, friend. but now i am in Mersin 10, turkey
Post a Reply to: plz help me immediately, going to southeast univesrity, nanjing, china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code