Menu
need designer merchandise
Mar 19, 2005 13:33
  • GYEMFA
is guangzhou the city where l can find designer merchandise and how much are the range of things. can l get a direct flight from united states?
Mar 20, 2005 06:33
  • HENNESSY
i think that saying a "hi" or a "thanks" wont hurt no one and might actually make people want to answer you
Mar 30, 2005 11:42
  • NIMKINTZ
Hi GYEMFA,
Can you explain a little bit more about what you seek? Are you looking for retail or wholesale? I don't know if I can help but I work for an agent who has designer lines from Europe and we'll start our own brands soon through our factories.

Please let me know if this helps and if we may have something to talk about. I can get you as much info as you need from our company.

You can email me directly at yahoo.com|midyl

Jeff
Jan 11, 2010 21:41
GUEST76222 HI YOU DOING 2 DAY MY NAME IS MITCH I NEED SOME HELP HOW DO I START MY CLOTHING LINE I HAVE ALL THE TOOLS I JUST NEED 2 KNOW WHATS NEXTS
Mar 16, 2010 19:49
  • GIONVIA
The markets details as follows:

a.Zhanxi Road Replica Watch Wholesale Market : you could find almost every world famouse brand watches such as Rolex,IWC,Jacob&Co,Ferrari ,Fossil,Technomarine ,Montblanc.etc.

b.Zhanxi Road Replica Clothes Wholesale Market : you will find almost every world famouse brands such as Dsquared , D&G,Burberry,LV,Bape ,BBC,Lacoste ,LRG..etc.

c.Zhanxi Road Replica sports shoes wholesale market: You will find almost every world famouse brands shoes such as Nike, Adidas , Evisu , Dsquared , Lacoste ,Converse .etc.

d.Zhiyuangang and Baiyun International Leather Goods Wholesale Center: You will find almost very world famouse mirror image replica bags such as LV, Coach, Paul Smith,Juciy Couture,Chanel.etc.

So if u want to purchase replica items for your auction business or any other purposes , you may contact us to purchase on your behalf . We only charge a small service fee and will never scam you .

My working Email : echinasource.com|tiger

Post a Reply to: need designer merchandise
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code