Menu
Looking for a Chinese tutor (Shanghai)
Sep 14, 2010 02:35
guest10041 Hi

I'm looking for a private lessons Chinese.
I am a student from europe and want to learn speak and write Mandarin

I can speak the basic of Mandarin.

Looking for a prive teacher (who can speak, at least basic english), who can teach me 3-5 times a week.

You can mail me on: hotmail.com|ysiu

Oct 2, 2010 10:12
  • SUNNY1024
Hey, are you still looking for a Chinese private tutor? If so, I am a Chinese teacher and I can speack english well.I can help you to speak Chinese sooner.please contact me,MSN:hotmail.com|sunny10242009.
mobile:13501608616.
thanks.
Oct 7, 2010 01:46
GUEST29174 I am the professional tutor and would like to teach you. Please reply to hotmail.com|learn-chinese to describe more detail of what about you are looking for.

Cindy

Oct 24, 2010 21:43
GUEST18660 Hi

This is Julie, I am wandering if you are still looking for . I am working in foreign trading company and i speak excellent english. Also i teaching Chinese as my part-time job. I'm available after 7:00pm on workdays and full day free on weekends. I'm living in puxi, laoximen subway station. if you are interested in me, pls feel free to e-mail: hotmail.com|chu.ccj
looking forward your reply

thank you and great day!

Julie
Dec 14, 2010 02:06
GUESTBETTY
Private Chinese/Mandarin teacher in shanghai

Learning Chinese with a private tutor in shanghai
Hi, Betty here. I am a Chinese tutor working in shanghai.Here is some information about my working:

1. I can go to your place to teach. Your home or office as you like.

2. 150RMB per two hours, at least two hours once. Usually twice a week. Time could be flexible.

3. We can have a one-hour trial lesson (free) to see whether or not you like my teaching and discuss the details, before we make any decision.

I have been working as a private Chinese teacher for almost two years. Offer you
Professional Training on Mandarin in Shanghai
Contact with me if you want to learn Chinese by live.cn|betty.china
Feb 8, 2012 05:35
  • MANDARIN001
Mandarin Morning is an established language study center. Our teachers are only Mandarin native speakers and all fluent in English. We are experienced in tutoring on various study levels. Our teaching materials are individually adjusted to every student needs and insensitiveness of the course.

Come and try us! We give you a free demo lesson and what’s more you can select your teacher among 100 who work for us! We have competitive prices and offer discounts when you take more classes.

You can study in our center which is centrally located or have classes at your office or home.

Mandarin Morning – we will make your study a pleasure!

Jingan Campus:
Room 1404, 58 Jiaozhou Road, Jingan District (3 minutes walk from the Jingan Metro Station)
Tel: 139-171-259-77

E-mail: mandarinmorning.com|mail
Feb 8, 2012 11:04
Experience life in China as a TEFL certified English teacher! TEFL Institute's on-site course in Shanghai is an internationally accredited, intensice 4-week program, encompassing 130 hours of classroom instruction, as well as 20 hours of student teaching. TEFL Institutes Shanghai campus is situated on the estuary of the Yangtze River.

Regards
Michael
Post a Reply to: Looking for a Chinese tutor (Shanghai)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code