Menu
Where are the Handbag Factories?
Sep 15, 2010 17:55
  • AKENAN
I will be visiting China within the next 2 months and I would like to know where, or what area are most of the Handbags made , I would like to make some connections with a Manufacturer, I am looking for nice design, clean and stylish, I want the bags to be made of vinyl not leather, to keep the cost to very low, I know there are factories all over yet what is the maid area for Handbags , and please if anyone has and experience in purchasing in large quanities please contact me
Sep 18, 2010 01:14
GUEST15867 The most hangbag factories of China are located in Guangzhou ! it called Huadu dirstrict.

i am freelance business translator /business sourcing agent/business assistant /quality controller and know well the wholesales markets and factoires in China !
For more infomation please contact me via
Email: gmail.com|cncalling
MOB:+86.135.1272.3439
Sep 19, 2010 10:42
  • GIONVIA
For handbags sourcing , the best place to source should be Guangzhou . Just go to guangzhou zhiyuanggang , you will find several handbags wholesale market there , nearby guangzhou trainstation . Another place is Huadu district , there is also a huge wholesale market there . Furthermore , you may also source some quality suppliers from handbags exhibtions .Cheers , my friend . If you need further assistance ,feel free to let me know . Email: echinasource.com|tiger .
Sep 26, 2010 07:36
  • AKENAN
I do not recall if I contacted you before, If not I would like to say Thank you for taking the time to reply, I am going to send you and email shortly
Sep 27, 2010 07:08
  • BOBKERRY
hey you can search online for this and i am sure you will get your related answer too...
try this out and share your knowledge with us too
Oct 4, 2010 01:03
  • BENY999
pls contact me,I am familiar with the handbags factories in Guang Zhou.

hotmail.com|angela9966_

gmail.com|zhou.9966

Thanks

Angela
Post a Reply to: Where are the Handbag Factories?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code