Menu
Shanghai Railway Stations Questions
Sep 16, 2010 03:23
guest30215 Can I know which Rail Station in Shanghai is nearest to a subway station, preferably joined together without need to go outside ?

Which station will Chengdu line arriving at and which station depart to Shenzhen or Hong Kong ?
Sep 16, 2010 09:40
you can take subway line # 1 or line # 3 to Shanghai Railway station . you should take a train from (just) Shanghai Railway station to Chengdu, not Shanghai south railways station.
Sep 16, 2010 23:09
  • BAKUI
The train from chengdu to shanghai arrives at either shanghai Railway station or shanghai south Railway station. It depends on the train Number? which train are you going to take?

The train from shanghai to shenzhen depart at shanghai south Railway station. No direct train from shanghai to hongkong.

Both shanghai Railway station (subway line1 ,line3 and line4) and shanghai south Railway station(subway line1 and line3) are near the subway station.

FYI: [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/shanghai/transportation/subway.htm]Shanghai Subway[/tcgurl]
Sep 17, 2010 08:31
GUEST04377 Thanks all but BAKUI are you sure ?

I know out of the 2, one of the rail station needs quite a walking distance while one of them is connecting side by side, newer and with a big check-in gates all round in the center, which station is that ?

I know the maps will show all are close, but not reliable.

Sep 18, 2010 02:41
  • BAKUI
Oh I think you mean shanghai South railway station, the station is connected with the subway station by an underground passage and it's newer than shanghai Railway station.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Railway Stations Questions
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code