Menu
Where can I learn Chinese online?
Oct 27, 2010 23:35
  • HERBEAT
hehe, language exchange is a very good way to do it. Here in Beijing language exchange is very common and popular. But to those who travel a lot, it might not be a good way to do it...
Nov 21, 2010 20:12
  • SOPHIAINKS
Hi ,are you willing to learn Mandarin Chinese during your leisure time? Many foreigners come to Kunshan for short time working,six months to one year.Are you feeling bored to working and living in Kunshan?
I am planning to establish a Chinese-English corner where people who wants to learn Chinese or English can exchange language skills with respective native speakers.
Come on,you can join us.Improve your language and have fun.

If you are interested.Please email to me.

BR
Sophia

hotmail.com|Sophiashi19821205
Dec 1, 2010 09:30
GUEST18167 I'M a native Chinese speaker ,I‘m willing to teach Chinese for free。So feel free to contact me!I live in Shijiazhuang the capital city of Hebe Provence I would like to teach chinese online or face to face
(Skype:sunny-chenyang)
Dec 3, 2010 00:47
  • HERBEAT
When someone's Chinese comes to a certain level, he would even use Chinese punctuation marks in English. But strangely, sometimes you could even forget the pinyin, i.e. Hebe instead of Hebei...
Dec 4, 2010 01:34
  • GILAN
The best way is to chat with a chinese friend online. Some sites have 'language partner' sections. I like this http://thinkingchinese.com/index.php?page_id=7]one.
Dec 14, 2010 08:13
  • LUCY_WANJIRU
If you wish to learn Chinese in Yiwu contact George on gmail.com|gichobigg
Dec 15, 2010 01:30
GUEST62199 hi everyone! Im an Australian college student and my name is Alice. Im a Chinese and I have been to Australia for 3 years, if anyone wants to learn Chinese, well of course for free, just a little chat or some short questions you can talk to me on msn hotmail.com|gracemizzy or email to this address.

ps. Im a very business HD student so only CHINESE LEANER please!

CHEERS!
Dec 17, 2010 10:18
GUEST87162 Hi,

I am a professional Mandarin teacher who is living in Xi'an now. Being a Chinese tutor for many years, I have many students from diversified countries. No matter how much Chinese you know, your language skill will be improved when you study with us.If you want to learn online, it is also fine for me. Welcome to join.

My email and MSN is: hotmail.com|cindy-x please feel free to contact.
Jan 5, 2011 05:14
GUESTDAVIDDDDD

feel free to contact me
I can help you, for free
I'm a student from a Sino-English university

Email: qq.com|254500174
Jul 27, 2011 11:02
  • ORENTAUB1
I recommend very warmly on serge melnyk lessons.use google to find his lessons.
good luck
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where can I learn Chinese online?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code