Menu
Ghost appears at a pub in Cumbrian town
Sep 20, 2010 03:43
  • ONMYWAY
In a bizarre 35-second sequence, recorded by a CCTV camera in the dead of night at The Wolfe pub in Little Dockray, a ball of light is seen descending through the ceiling, its outline pulsating as it moves around.

At one point, part of the shape appears to reach out and move rapidly just above a table as if polishing it.

Suddenly, the light ball swoops upwards, disappearing through the ceiling, its topmost part momentarily assuming the likeness of a face.

The pub’s landlord, Andrew Batemen, 38, was staggered when he saw the images……

PS: It is believed that the pub was once used as the funeral parlor.

It sounds very weird, right? Here are two screen shots from the footage.

Sep 20, 2010 03:44
  • ONMYWAY
Do you believe there are real ghosts in the world?

Sep 20, 2010 21:48
  • CHERRY07
Do I believe in ghosts? I don't know. I have heard many stories about the ghosts. Every time I hear it, I feel very scared because I am timid.
Sep 26, 2010 01:38
  • DAVEC
I believe because I have seen something when I was 12 that can only be described as a ghost. If I was alone maybe I made a mistake but there was 4 of us.
Sep 26, 2010 01:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

I believe because I have seen something when I was 12 that can only be described as a ghost. If I was alone maybe I made a mistake but there was 4 of us.

Dave, don't scare me. You remind me of a movie---The Sixth Sense. The child in the movie can see ghosts. I don't know if this kind of creature exists but I am sure that people haven't understood the world where they have been living for so long.
Sep 26, 2010 23:46
  • DAVEC
Want to be scared?

this is a true story.

In Devon, south west England is a home called Bowden house. I went there many years ago because it had photo museum.
It is famous for having many ghosts and they have been seen by many visitors.
The day before I arrived had been a big sighting. A group of people were being shown around the house by a member of staff. When they stopped on the stairs to look at a painting some of the group noticed a young boy standing with them.
They didnt recognise him as part of their group so they asked him if he was lost, he didnt reply so they asked again. At that time the boy just vapourised and disappeared.

Everyone was shocked at what they saw, except the staff. Who are used to seeing ghosts in the home.
Sep 28, 2010 02:17
  • CHARLOTT
Dave, I am scared now after reading your post. How could be the staff so calm when they saw the ghosts?
Sep 28, 2010 12:08
  • DAVEC
I suppose first you would be scared but then seeing them becomes normal.
Anyway, ghosts dont hurt anyone so why be scared?
Sep 28, 2010 20:55
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

I suppose first you would be scared but then seeing them becomes normal.
Anyway, ghosts dont hurt anyone so why be scared?

I don't know Dave. Maybe I have been influenced by some horror movies. The ghosts in these movies are always horrible. They are bad ghosts. In some Chinese movies, they are female ghosts with long hair and long nails. I am scared so that I don't like watching these movies.
Sep 29, 2010 06:10
  • LARRYBOY
Dont let your imaginations run away with you ,, those who are "scared right now" Those Ghosts if they are real can not hurt you. the have been left behind, and never crossed over. Be afraid of what is evil, in real life and the supernatural. Aberitions and ghost light can not hurt you. Those who are in fear of this stop watching, too much TV.
You should fear more of what is real,,, like crossing the street or not breaking your neck in the bath tub. It would be a higher likelyhood of 99% that this would happen than a ghost that just has been left behind and is trying to contact you would want to hurt you.
Charlott in real life there are females with long nails and hair and they are just as scary,, if you make them angry. I think I would rather be a room full of ghosts than to face an angry woman. hahaha. Best to everyone Larry
Sep 29, 2010 13:43
  • DAVEC
An angry woman, Larry, that IS scary
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ghost appears at a pub in Cumbrian town
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code