Menu
Rent me a BMW and I will be with you for 30 days
Sep 20, 2010 22:37
guestBMW “If you rent me our BMW for a week, I will be with you for 30 days”---A girl writes this on the internet. So far, her post has won more than 200000 hits and 1000 replies.

Why? She was informed to join a meeting of her old high school classmates during the National Day Holiday. She is worried to lose face at the meeting because her old classmates either go abroad for further study or become civil servants. Some even get married with very rich guys. Compared with them, she is just a secretary in a foreign invested company and earns low salary. Her BF is just a ordinary staff in a company too.

Thus, she came up with this idea---driving a BMW to join the meeting. She thought that her friends would be surprised and flatter her for her “success”. And she loves being flattered.

What do you think of this girl?
Sep 27, 2010 21:52
She is more expensive than a prostitute. If she is afraid of being embarrassed at the party, she can find an excuse and stay at home.

Doesn't she ever think about if her classmates finally know the truth?
Oct 1, 2010 21:36
  • OSMAN
she is very smart. it is realy like scenery of indian movies,
Oct 15, 2010 04:40
  • CHERRY07
Dignity is much more important than a BMW. If she is worried about losing face at the party, she needn't go there. It is easy to find an excuse.

If I were a man, I would never marry a girl like her.
Oct 18, 2010 22:30
GUEST15319 We, smart guys, really love a lusty girl like that, who will do anything to get to drive a Bimmer. So we'll take it.
But there are some stupid guys out there, who will be willing to marry a slut.
Post a Reply to: Rent me a BMW and I will be with you for 30 days
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code