Menu
Wholesaler for ladies clothing
Sep 24, 2010 06:05
  • JIUNC
Haiya,

Im looking for wholesaler for ladies clothing from china/ Japan /
Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing within reasonable shipping cost.

feel free to reach me live.com|jiunc

Cheers,
Sep 27, 2010 07:10
  • BOBKERRY
there are many wholesalers available....search it and have fun too... i know one of them who is really working very well and is the well renowned one too
Sep 30, 2010 03:06
  • JIUNC
hiya,

Any advise plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Sep 30, 2010 09:22
GUEST24141 Hi,

I am looking for Taiwan/Hong Kong/Korea & Japan fashion clothing for ladies's & men's clothing wholesale with cheap and good quality around Guangzhou area. Plus size clothing is interested also. I am located in Singapore and would like to find reasonable shipping cost. Can anyone guilde me the above??

Please help to send me email of the details to gmail.com|belindatpx

Thanks!
Oct 3, 2010 23:29
GUESTMARY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24141

Hi,

I am looking for Taiwan/Hong Kong/Korea & Japan fashion clothing for ladies's & men's clothing wholesale with cheap and good quality around Guangzhou area. Plus size clothing is interested also. I am located in Singapore and would like to find reasonable shipping cost. Can anyone guilde me the above??

Thanks!

Hi, I am also looking for this but also if possible womens bra and panties in more than "one size".
So actually bra cups too. It seems to be so hard to find!!

live.com|maryperezz

Thanks!
Oct 3, 2010 23:31
  • LILTRAVELER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24141 View Post

Hi,

I am looking for Taiwan/Hong Kong/Korea & Japan fashion clothing for ladies's &men's clothing wholesale with cheap and good quality around Guangzhou area. Plus size clothing is interested also. I am located in Singapore and would like to find reasonable shipping cost. Can anyone guilde me the above??

Please help to...

There are many around, if you are in the area should take a look. A lot better to go visit and see quality instead of just listen about it and waste time sending samples over etc
Last edited by LILTRAVELER: Oct 3, 2010 23:35
Post a Reply to: Wholesaler for ladies clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code