Menu
Should corrupt officials be sentenced to death?
Sep 25, 2010 02:31
  • CHERRY07
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 3 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
The Amendment Ⅷ to Criminal Law of the PRC has been the NPC Standing Committee. According to it, the death penalty related to 13 non-violent economic crimes is said to be abolished.

An expert writes that the abolishment of the death penalty can prevent those corrupt officials escaping from China. Life is priceless. A civilized society should respect a man’s fundamental human right.

I disagree with him. To abolish the death penalty means to make bribery legal. The officials will never be afraid of the laws.

What do you think?
Sep 26, 2010 01:07
  • JIMMYB
The death penalty is necessary. If he takes a lot of bribes, he should be sentenced to death. You have to pay for what you have done. If the death penalty was abolished, I am sure that the economic crimes in China will occur more frequently. And the supervision system should be perfected too.
Sep 26, 2010 01:19
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

The death penalty is necessary. If he takes a lot of bribes, he should be sentenced to death. You have to pay for what you have done. If the death penalty was abolished, I am sure that the economic crimes in China will occur more frequently. And the supervision system should be perfected too.

Yes I am totally agreed with you. Govt. official should roll model for the nation.
Sep 28, 2010 02:10
  • CHARLOTT
As a public servant, you should do your job to work for the public. Those officials who take 1 cent from other people should be punished seriously.
Post a Reply to: Should corrupt officials be sentenced to death?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code