Menu
Shenzhen 4th - 8th Oct 2010
Sep 26, 2010 00:35
  • NEWBBIE
Hi everybody it's been a long time since I log on to this website,,, since I left Yantai in 2008 I've seldom logg on although I went back to China 3 times,,,, but the last 3 visit was like wasting my time trying to roam around myself,,, in Guangzhou ,,Dalian and Shanghai,,,, Guess this time round I hope to find some local guide to bring me around cos i only have 5 days,,,I have to take a 2 hours domestic flight in Australia to Perth and Perth to Singapore and the following day from Singapore,,,, This trip I hope to go round dongguan and Changping,,Heard from my friends who visited told me that's it's really a fun place so here i come,,,, I really miss China,,,,

You may leave your contact here or you can send it to my email: hotmail.com|slstevelee
Last edited by NEWBBIE: Sep 26, 2010 00:54
Oct 1, 2010 01:50
  • NEWBBIE
GUIDES??? ANY here???? Shenzhen arriving 4th and leaving 8th Oct
Oct 1, 2010 10:31
  • GIONVIA
I assume that you are talking about monkey business there .Email me and i will help you out here. My email is echinasource.com|tiger
Oct 1, 2010 21:06
GUEST89133
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIONVIA

I assume that you are talking about monkey business there .Email me and i will help you out here. My email is echinasource.com|tiger

Huh??? Monkey Biz???
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen 4th - 8th Oct 2010
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code