Menu
lone femail in chna
Mar 20, 2005 16:28
  • TIA
hi there,i am going to china in october for 5wks,can anybody out there tellme if it is ppossible to book and join atour to go to tibet startin from chengdu,is it safe for a lone woman in china.i was 5wks on my own india last october some times i felt unsafe though i did have a good time.hope to hear from some kind person any answer will be welcome,i can not wait to see all the sights in china,thanx tia
Mar 21, 2005 01:25
  • VIVIANWHL
I have travelled in Tibet for one month last summer. I am also a single tourist, and female too. Its safe and worthy to go there. I live in Chengdu right now. If u want to get more information or any question, u can email me or take communication with MSN messager. My email: hotmail.com|vivian_wang66. Any information about hotel, traffic,food,local culture,etc. I will be pleasure to give any help I could.By the way, I am local people of chengdu.And I plan to go back to Tibet again this summer, if I get time.
Have good trip^_^
Mar 21, 2005 07:14
  • TIA
hi there vivian,thanx for the reply,wich parts of tibet did you go to,can ibook atour in chengdu or again do you think i will meet some people,will i need sweaters for october ,will it be cold at night,is there a lot of travellers in this month,how much will a10day or longer trip to tibet cost,where do you think ishould go after tibet,i leave from shanghailook forward to you reccomendaations,tia......
Mar 21, 2005 23:28
  • ILLUSION0112
Wonderful, I will heading for Tibet in May. It would be wonderful if I could hear about your experience. Do you mind if I send you an email or catch you on msn messenger?
Mar 22, 2005 08:53
  • RACHEL
Try to arrange everthing before you reach chendu,
chendu agent tour quite expensive. I have a bad experience during my first time visit in Tibet August 2003. They charge me quit high and no visible permit even join tour. Whereas for my second trip which I did during last year May, I book a air ticket, tibet permit and transport before I went to tibet, the charges is almost 50% lower then my first trip. These are my experience. My second agent is Tibet agent, they quite professional in their service. You can consider them.
Post a Reply to: lone femail in chna
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code