Menu
Travel friends wanted
Oct 4, 2010 02:12
guestSunny
Hi everyone

I am new in China and am currently living in Chengdu which is a lovely city but very busy!! I am planning to travel around the Yunnan province maybe this year or next year (I know there is alot of time but early plannning is my kind of thing).

Places that interest me are Kunming, Dali and native places of the Yunnan people small towns are places I am keen on rather than big bustling cities.

I am a female native English speaker and sadly can not speak any Mandarin which is why I am looking for someone (female (s) who can converse in both languages. The most important thing is for someone to have a open mind, enjoy travelling and be embrace a journey to create memories wow now there is a holiday slogan for you lol. It would be ideal if we could meet in Chengdu then go from here mostly cause I have no clue how to get to anywhere else but it's not necessary.

So if anyone is thinking about travelling or even offer any advice then email me and we can sort something out thanks. Also I am not looking to spend a lot of money on accommodation/transport but cheap and cheerful with of course some pampering.

Cheers
Oct 12, 2010 04:12
  • HARDYALEX
Actually i'm planning a trip to kunming next year ..unfornately i'm a male ~~but i can give you some advices if you need
Nov 18, 2010 09:43
  • TRAVISLIU
I'm also living in Chengdu~~~Actually I'm Chengdu local gentleman. What I want to say is I often go to Yunnan because of my job. Should you have any question abt Sichuan or Yunnan, pls send msg to me.

BTW, I like photograph and hiking.

Travis
Nov 22, 2010 00:51
  • FRAUMAY
hi,
sunds like im the exact type of partner for. im from singapore and now studying in chengdu. u must know Sichuan Uni, um? i can speak both chinese and english, and most of all i like travel, but not group travel. i like hiking and overland travel, have u been to tibet from sichuan,its beautiful. and im thinking of smday to kunming, but av already got plan to tibet@february, 2011. but if u wanna go kunming , u may buzzy me to see whether i can go together!:)
regards
Mar 29, 2011 07:23
  • LEILEI44
hi
i just saw your message ,i don't know if my answer is late ,if no ,i would like to travel with you .i'm a chinese girl ,living in chengdu .
hope to hear from you soon
take care
Post a Reply to: Travel friends wanted
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code