Menu
Directions from HK Int'l Airport to my destination in HK
Oct 7, 2010 08:00
  • COBIE
Hello everyone,

I have two questions, please:

1. How to get from HK Int'l Airport to Bridal Tea House Kowloon Hotel in Sung Wong Toi Rd, To Kwa Wan 1, HK?

2. What is the taxi fare to get there; and if I can get there by bus, which bus do I take and what is the bus fare for the trip?

Thank you in advance for your input.
Oct 7, 2010 11:06
  • HUISHAN
you can check from this link below. it has all the information for HK airport transportation.
http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Itinerary?actionType=list&locale=eng&locType=t&locCode=nas&arr_dep=D&locations=-NAS&operation=&deptDate=&schehr1=00&schemin1=00&schehr2=23&schemin2=59
hope it can help
Oct 7, 2010 23:05
GUEST17821
I thank you very much for the link. I have found therein the information I was looking for. Again, many thanks....and have a great day!
Oct 9, 2010 11:59
  • HUISHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17821

I thank you very much for the link. I have found therein the information I was looking for. Again, many thanks....and have a great day!

you are welcome. next time where ever you wanna go from HK airport, you can just turn to that, it saves money and saves time, isn't it?
but one point is that, information there sometimes isnot updated puntually, so you probably can contact them to make sure the timetable and intervals if you are urgent on the itinerary occasionally.
good luck in China
Last edited by HUISHAN: Oct 9, 2010 12:03
Nov 7, 2010 02:29
GUEST59227 i will be ariving in HK feb 28 2011 12:50AM..so its past midnight..
after riding the airport express..how can i get to harilela mansion in nathan road?its beside isquare mall..or should i just get in the AER from HKIA to tsim sha tsui stop?tnx
Nov 7, 2010 03:15
GUEST2231 Harilea Mansion is near to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. It is better to get there and then walk to the mansion.
Feb 27, 2011 11:25
  • HUISHAN
welcome to hongkong, transportation is quite convenient there. don't worry. :)
Post a Reply to: Directions from HK Int'l Airport to my destination in HK
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code