Menu
teaching a guy chinese :-)
Oct 8, 2010 09:37
  • HUISHAN
one arabian guy from Algeria is learning Chinese from me. as he said a group of chinese people just arrived at his place and gonna working there for a while. he wants to communicate with them and for sure make friends later. however his absent was quite funny when he repeated Jao Sang Hau after me. haha
but you know it is quite interesting and significant when a chinese teaching a foreigner Chinese by net. what a pity is that he is speaking in French and English both which is drawing me crazy as I don't understand French....
Last edited by HUISHAN: Oct 8, 2010 09:38
Oct 9, 2010 10:34
  • ATTA_BUTT
Hi!
Jao Sang Hau
I am interested to learn Chinese, what is your advice.
Atta
Oct 9, 2010 11:24
  • HUISHAN
hum.....practise.....right?
just as the way for Chinese people to learn English.
practise makes perfect! cheers!
Oct 9, 2010 11:39
  • ATTA_BUTT
How I can practice whether I don't know about abc of Chinese language
Oct 9, 2010 11:52
  • HUISHAN
actually it depends.
for simple communication, I think you can just try to learn some daily sentense from normal chinese people like me. but if you wanna be fluent in it, such as ABC those chinese letters, then I suggest you to apply for a course for further education. however obviously it takes time. hehe
coin has 2 sides.....
Oct 9, 2010 12:08
  • ATTA_BUTT
You can tell me whole procedure of teaching from you on net. Thanks
Oct 9, 2010 12:20
  • HUISHAN
Oh.....lol
no, we were just having fun of talking and relaxing at that time meawhile teaching, not to mention procedure...both of us is just taking it easy, you know.
I am not a professional teacher anyway, hehe.
Oct 9, 2010 12:27
  • ATTA_BUTT
No need for professional teacher, just start how you can teach, I have ability to learn.
Oct 10, 2010 02:39
  • LYONS1983
i'd say startiing from listenning and speaking is much easier than reading and writing for a chinese learner . Chinese Character is way too difficult to learn for new learners, coz its not just like some combination of "ABC",but looks more like some kind of symbols / pics. So i suggest if you wanna start a chinese course,you'd better have someone you can learn from face to face and start from speaking and listening some commonly-used dirly sentences and words. Just my personal opinion..

PS:i just come across this forum, im an english learner.
Oct 10, 2010 06:33
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LYONS1983 View Post

i'd say startiing from listenning and speaking is much easier than reading and writing for a chinese learner . Chinese Character is way too difficult to learn for new learners, coz its not just like some combination of "ABC",but looks more like some kind of symbols / pics. So i suggest if you wanna start a chinese course,you'd better have someone...

Thanks for your suggestions. I learnt Pashtoo language same your suggestions, I know Chinese Character learning way too difficult to learn for new learners.
I had visited china for two months last year but at near there is no chance to come back china, I am interested if some one start language discussion with me on net, through headset or by Email. He / she may attach their tutorials by audio or video file.
Is it right way?
Post a Reply to: teaching a guy chinese :-)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code