Menu
Need urgent help!! Bangladesh to Kunming -> Heze, Shandong and back
Oct 9, 2010 03:44
  • MOWLA
Dear all,
I am planning a business trip, my first one in China and I don't have any idea on how to reach my destination, so please anyone give me a complete guide based on my planned route below.

I would prefer Bus and Train journey.

So here's my plan:

Bangladesh => Kunming => Chenji industrial district, Heze, Shandong => Kunming => Bangladesh.

I think I can make it to kunming without any problems, but after that I need a complete guide on how to get to Chenji industrial district, Heze, shandong.

Also, I only found hotels in Mudan district, so can anyone advise me on hotels in chenji industrial district, or if there are none how could I get to Mudan district first and then to chenji from there, because my business work is in chenji industrial district.

Further, I cannot seem to locate Chenji industrial district in google maps, although I have found Mudan.

Please I need urgent Help!

I would greatly appreciate if anyone helps.

Thanks Again!!!
Oct 10, 2010 22:26
  • HERBEAT
I'd say to take a flight from Kunming to Jinan, which is the capital city of Shandong province. Then catch a train from Jinan to Heze. It takes around 4 hours from Jinan to Heze if you take a bullet train. But if you are in a hurry, I'd say to find some friend in China and get the train ticket in advance. But even if you don't, it would be probably fine too.
Oct 16, 2010 02:40
  • MOWLA
Thanks for the help herbeat. Can I travel by train to Heze, shandong from kunming. Also, I cannot find chenji Industrial district of Heze anywhere in google maps. Any advice?...

Thanks Again!
Post a Reply to: Need urgent help!! Bangladesh to Kunming -> Heze, Shandong and back
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code